Right Side of Screen Chat (new option "starring" a player)

This is a relatively annoying problem, getting a pm when selling something in USW2, someone spamming in chat, or a very riveting conversation.
Instead of blocking lots of people to hear what someone has to say, or by having to constantly scroll chat up, you could now right click someone in the chat with an added option perhaps “star”, what starring a person does is it moves their chat to the right side of your screen instead of the left, and their message stays on your screen for longer, this way you don’t miss a dm while selling, don’t have to block millions of spammers (what if they end up calling something usefull? You never know). Someone stays starred for about 30 minutes before they get un starred, so that you don’t end up with lots of starred people when you don’t want them per se.

what if you wanna permastar someone

That’s when you lock them

i support,

its nice in places in like ice cave boss or things where it constantly annouces how many enemies there are and i have two people pming me so my chat gets pushed around. terrible when u can pg up bc u havent closed the game in a long time (at least that what happens to me).

Also when talking to people i know when i suddenly get 3 trading offers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.