Rkigoos ideas 3

1: Make whispering carry over between servers, so that you wouldnt have to type int he persons name wheneverer you entered a new dungeon/portal.

2: Fix st sets, so that when you unequip them, your normal skin doesnt reset to the class default.

3: make small dyes/cloths more common

4: Reduce the lag caused by urgles, and the bosses of cdepths/spider den. Or just get rid of urgles completely.

5: debuff attack close, mid, and far, as well as rising fury, but then make them count as sb damage.

6: Make it so that the “New gift” notification, only appears when you actually have a NEW gift. After you hover over the item, it no longer counts as new.

7: In haunted cemetery, its supposed to partially show the next level, at the top of each map. But the versions that it shows, dont quite match the actual next levels. Prob just cuz they forgot to update it, after they updated the actually stages. Also, why are like 2 of the graves 3d, and the others arent, in the last stage. it bugs me :((.

Rkigoos ideas 1: Rkigoo's Ideas

Rkigoos ideas 2: Rkigoo's ideas and bugs 2

Bleeding can still kill this dont need buff

I’m cool with that

no, that defeats the point of carrying the entire set. you should only get the skin and the set bonuses while using the set, bad and good pieces alike.

bleed is bad enough imo, no need to buff it

sure why not.

simply “reducing lag” is not possible. if it was really that easy don’t you think it would have been done already? also urgles should stay because they are one of the few things that can still trip up totally maxed players.

I don’t see the point to that at all, but wouldn’t that potentially give you lots of sb for literally no effort at all?

uh sure, but at what point is a new gift no longer “new”?

it used to show the whole name, but it didn’t actually fit in the text box it belonged to, and that was more triggering than simply cutting the name short

lower green half is supposed to look like the grass on the ground and the blue is the sky above it, you’re supposed to look at it like you’re looking through it. but if you’ve got another sprite I would not be opposed to considering it as long as it wasn’t absolute garbage.

For two, I think he might mean reverting back to a skin you had on before.
Ex. Jim the Paladin, in the demon spawn skin, decides to equip the Swoll Paladin set. He takes it off, and instead of switching back to the default paladin skin (still cool, nonetheless), it changes his skin back to demon spawn.

For seven, I think it might be classified as not new after you look at the chest that it was in, or hover over it.

At least, that’s how I interpret what he said.

well if that is the case, then I’m ok with both of those as well

thats what i meant. srry for being vague :P.

Lel no prob, just wanted to clarify

Not sure what you mean.

I just noticed that, and it’s a bad bug. I agree

But that’s less money for DECA so they wouldn’t do it

Most definitely not. Urgles don’t cause lag, and even if they do, they are just here to kill you, like any other boss. There is nothing crazy OP about Urgles, just a little annoying, but they shouldn’t be just removed because they are annoying.

I agree! Not sure if this will be fair or not, but this can be worked out

Small change, but I agree

I don’t get it.

@Xaklor made good points addressing your ideas, I’ll add some of my thoughts concerning your points.

Good idea. I’d also add that guild chat/whispers should register on your chat log while entering and exiting portals (ever had a conversation with a guildie, but miss part of it while entering a sprite world/going back to nexus?). Again, not to be placed on DECA’s priority list, but a good addition in general.

An obvious bug that needs a fix :slight_smile:

Don’t we all want some fun and cosmetics? While I agree with you, I’d also take into consideration that your idea would be a punch to how much $$$ DECA makes. Cosmetics and items that don’t really make a difference in-game are what DECA focuses on to make their living. Making dyes/cloths/skins/pet stones easier to obtain in-game would deter from people buying them using realm gold.[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:7010”]
4: Reduce the lag caused by urgles, and the bosses of cdepths/spider den. Or just get rid of urgles completely.
[/quote]

Had that problem too. Don’t have it anymore. Solution: Switch to the latest version of Adobe flash projector. Still have the problem? I can’t go much farther past that, sorry :slight_smile: [quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:7010”]
5: debuff attack close, mid, and far, as well as rising fury, but then make them count as sb damage.
[/quote]

Debuff? You mean nerf, I assume? And sure, this idea would be good for DECA to work on in the long-run, as pets certainly need more balancing.
I have plenty of faith and hope that DECA will take great strides to balance pets and their abilities :wink:

That works. The new gift notification wasn’t really a problem in the first place, but DECA could eventually work on this idea.[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:7010”]
7: In haunted cemetery, its supposed to partially show the next level, at the top of each map. But the versions that it shows, dont quite match the actual next levels. Prob just cuz they forgot to update it, after they updated the actually stages. Also, why are like 2 of the graves 3d, and the others arent, in the last stage. it bugs me :((.
[/quote]

True, the dungeon is somewhat inconsistent. I think the 3D graves are to show different types of graves? No affirmative answer there, either.

In conclusion, your ideas are interesting but sadly will probably not be placed in the priority list of what DECA plans to work on. Not to discourage you though. Your ideas from your other posts are good as well, keep it up. Very creative.

I just dont really get why large dyes are so common, but small dyes are so rare :P. this is my vault rn:

Idk if this is a concern for other people, i just think they should be just as common. Or maybe its just that i spun the oryx set mystery box too many times :P.

This is what i mean:

Note how the tab hotkey does not autofill in with the name of the last person i pm’d.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.