RNG or "Effort system"?

maybe they could add this but keep rng and like after 500-1k boss kills the game will have pity on you had give the whitebag or maybe a pet stone or skin or smthin

lol its ok I got sp00ked

Before I get a white bag I can ushally feel it about to happen, I think I might be a jedi

Ah, thanks, that’s more helpful.

69% said no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

please stop

So no more back-to-back white bags? No thanks

I’m pretty certain your loot isn’t determined as soon as you enter the dungeon, but only after all the damage has been done to determine soulbound. Then it’s randomly selected.

No, dawg, I love seeing blue stars running around with juggs. It’s what I like to spend my day slitting my wrists over.

kek

I remember I saw a lvl 15 light blue blinking in a udl. When I went to see how much health he had and if he was gonna die, lo and behold he was wearing a jugg. I suicided my 5/8 warrior on the boss because I was so pissed no joke.

i would be sad too, but i wouldn’t suicide a char for that

…seems legit
totally didnt accidentally sit on him in shotgun phase
let’s be honest, we’ve all done that, i did it back when pixies were rare

He wasnt being sarcastic

No I literally yelled shit in the chat and I said I want to end myself now. (I needed the fame too so it wasn’t completely irrational.)

I voted yes but not for white bags, but for those freakin’ mystery boxes.

I think the system for white bags are fine.

That gratifying feeling comes after farming a shit ton for a white bag. Now farming a shit ton isn’t about rolling a dice several times and waiting for it to land on its side, but actually consistent. I can’t see how someone wouldn’t want that?

Of course, I wouldn’t make it guaranteed after a certain point, but I would definitely make the chances get successively higher the more you do without a white bag. I don’t think a 1.5x loot chance should be put behind a pay wall for those only willing to dish out ten dollars for them.

Why is this conversation still going? Every day I check forums and someone has posted something here. How many thing are there to say about the fact that after grinding for a long time RNG will reward you. An effort system basically turns into do x y amount of times and get z.

If 200 people apply for sb, 200 people can get a bracer, it’s just rolling the drop 200 different types. So if you hit sb it’s just up to the RNG gods, plain as that.

oh RNG, how i got 2 crowns back to back shatters then died a week later died with both