RotMG 2018 Class Survey results

thanks for those 5 shadings of blue

DECA Survey (March 2019)

How in the WORLD do people think assassin is stronger than a priest? How is assassin not the highest percentage? Mystic is??? Not true at all. Assassin, unlike mystic and priest, contribute nothing at all to the group. Assassin has subpar dps and there’s hardly any advantage to playing an assassin besides the very few places it is actually ok, but even then there are other classes that can get the job done just as good.

And mystic isn’t bad. I don’t know why people even think this. The mystic acheives good dps with her orb. Instead of using the stasis, Mystic can use curse by aiming the orb correctly. Then gets a little bit of berzerk. The mystic is like a wizard, only instead of dps the mystic has survivability. The stasis can save lives.

I bet people don’t like mystic because they keep stasising chest’s. But serious note I think most players don’t see the use of stasis and probably don’t know what curse does (unlike stunned or poison is curse doesn’t show what it does really)

about priest, Its DPS unmaxed is really low compared to other classes and because most players don’t know what soulbound treshhold they just assume low DPS equals less change of loot. This is why I think DECA should just release the SB tresholds so that people can figure out that it exists.

priest without uts=crap outside of lhs and nests

Still better than an assassin imo

Priest =/= crap
Low dps =/= weak

Sure priest’s dps is low, but it’s still enough to qualify for soulbound on basically anything. Its heals and long range make it the most survivable class by far, so while it’s not the best class it is far from the weakest.

You all a bunch of fucking idiots for thinking ninja and mystic are weak classes. SMFH

By you all ofc I mean who voted for them

(at)mods please ban. Sassy is top tier.

How is trickster weak?

Cluster fuck

Because 90% can’t use Trix at maximum potential

We a star filter for the graph

Light blue - I dunno what am doing - white Alt account

Blue - BUFF KNIGHT
RED - buff Knight
Orange - (actual good opinions)
yellow - (Knight isn’t that good anymore)
White - (opposite of blue star) Nerf Knight

There was a survey?

you don’t need max potential the dps is already enough, and some prisms even get you extra dps stats/hp. You can just decoy its fine.

If so, what is your favorite dagger class?

Rouge

Dagger class, not shade of pink.

Rogue

The results mostly show what type of in-game content most survey-takers engage in. Also, keep in mind that most of the answers were probably not from people on forums or reddit.

Both the gathering and presentation of data could have been better handled -

Strongest/weakest class in which context? Mid-game? Late-game? With how strong a pet?

Why wasn’t the data on the number of 8/8s linked with the other answers? How can we see what the inexperienced players voted for compared to the experienced players?

Maybe DECA are inexperienced game company?