RotMG 2018 Class Survey results

a) I never said it was the weakest

b) Its still an atrocious solo class because everything takes forever

c) I wouldnt really say that being a priest really increase survivability because with all the pet food deca gave out the average player has probably a heal level around 75 where most deaths are due to instakill or stupid behavior, both situations where a priest heal doesnt really help. Also priest is usually played more offensivly

Unrelated to that, I wish they would have also shown the correlation between the answers

Seems to me that the last two questions, of the weakest and strongest classes, people interpreted as their most and least favourite classes. Or at least thatā€™s the only way I can make sense of the results.

Trix and Mystic are not weak. After melee classes and the Ninja the Trix has the best DPS in the game. Mystic with Curse + Berserk is now one of the hardest hitting robe classes, especially with the ST set giving them hefty boosts to Att and Def.

But they are hard to play so unpopular. Trixā€™s ability is simple, but itā€™s hard to use to your benefit in combat. Mystic with Orbs that do 3 things at once, all with different areas of effect, is just hard to get to grips with.

That your opinion

Actually one of the reasons I preferred the tomato ketchup enemies all over the screen as it was pretty difficult to miss that they were cursed, and obvious to see what the mystic was contributing, unlike the mini dot symbol that replaced it.

Ask @Adeadawdee
(Mystic main)

Itā€™s not. Some people just suck at it.

shameless plug

im a blue star but im not dumb either soā€¦ :man_shrugging:

"orange star, actual good opinions"
is an orange star

Soā€¦

So extreme bias my dear.

Donā€™t stalk meā€¦

They drastically lowered SB thresholds over a year ago. It isnā€™t even an issue now. If youā€™re level 20 and get one hit on pretty much anything you get SB.

The myth that more dmg equates to better loot persists just like the myths about kendo sticks and fire swords persist. Itā€™s like the common cold, it will never go away.

uh. What? oā€¦ok?

am assassin, am stronker than yuo. fite me.

Liteblustar: suck
Blu star: medium
Red Star: too saltiii
Oranje starz: Best players in the game. They are nice and always do the right thing.
Yellow atar: good becuz yellow is cool
White star: noob

all orange star were red star beforeā€¦

I would, and have, ordered the stars differently:
light blue = complete noob/mule
dark blue = starting to get good at realm
red = decent player
orange = solidly skilled player
yellow = very good player
white = top notch player (i.e; has no life irl, just realm) or fame train.
Note- Iā€™m an orange star so I may be biased, also all
ratings were without fame training. Just my opinion.

You must leave room for outliers.
I would say that I was more skilled than most red and some orange stars as a blue star.

true, but this is a good general outline in my humble opinion.
Eh, who am I kidding, my immensely arrogant opinion.