Rotmg - Class Tier List

Well we are out of luck, there are no active officers or higher.

Pretty cool idea for a list. I don’t know if I would have had Pally at the very top, but I respect most of the choices you made.
I would say that Reddit is the place for memes/messing around, while Realmeye Forums is the place to post ideas and opinions that have actual worth/meaning behind them.

Good looking list. I think assassin should be one spot higher because he is pretty much the best class for Wc’s and FFA tombs, but other than that i think this is pretty spot on.

Necro - So F * ~1.3 (DPS Buff) = E?

If someone ranks Paladin above Warrior, at least one of the following is true:

1. They suck at dodging

2. They have a very bad pet

Also, the idea that Archer and Huntress are separated by two whole tiers is baffling. You must either be godly with the quiver or suck ass with the Trap.

I said hey.

What’s going on.

And he tries
Oh my God, do I try
I try all the time,
In this institution

??

Is that sorc at the bottom? I think Sorc should be up near B or C. It’s pretty close to my favorite solo g-lands farming class.

Edit:
My version would be as follows:
S: Knight, Warrior
A: Rogue, Trickster, Paladin
B: Wizard, Sorcerer, Archer, Huntress
C: Priest, Mystic
D: Assassin, Necromancer
F: Ninja

I think that the item set available must be considered… Priest would be lower without prot, warrior would be lower without jugg… imo

Edit 2: Moved Necro down a tier, I’m not sure if it should be E or F even due to the fact that it is simply outclassed by Wizard and Mystic…

Thank god someone actually appreciates Necro. It’s actually one of the most efficient healers in the game if used right, and his overall stats aren’t actually that bad.

Hmmm… yinyarn’s YouTube avatar that represents him is a sorcerer… but he rates sorcorcer so low @YinYarn why did you choose sorcerer as your avatar?

Wait.

yin yarn has a youtube?

Indeed, and it is quite ᵈᵃⁿᵏ

Wait.

This is a forum?

Wait.

DECA owns RotMG?

Wait.

Computers run on electricity?

Wait.

There isn’t school on weekends?

Wait.

Memes are supposed to be dank?

Wait.

Necromancer is a class, not an item?

Wait.

A bracer is a UT?

Wait.

There is a stat called speed?

Wait.

You can enter dungeons?

Wait.

You can chat in RotMG?

Wait.

Cenamuch isn’t now being sarcastic?

Wait

Cenamuch actually cares about someone’s Youtube preferences?

Wait.

You can stop waiting now.

I suppose this is true if you don’t have UTs.

Priest can be B with Prot or even A.
Sorcerer is D with Fulmi.
Ninja is C with Doku.
Necro is C with Esben Skull.
Assassin is D with Murky.
Huntress is C with CTrap.
of course warrior is always first with jugg but who even has that lmao.

I respectfully disagree.

The point of the higher tiers is that the higher the tier, the less weakness the class has and the more powerful it is overall.

Priest is absolutely amazing if you have a prot at surviving, helping others, and generally tanking like a beast. But it doesn’t change the fact that priest has very low damage per second. I wouldn’t rate priest (even with a prot) any higher than C class

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

RotMG Tier List