Rotmg - Class Tier List

I made this because I hadn’t seen any visual tier lists for Rotmg at the moment. So hey, post opinions as to if you agree or disagree with a certain characters placement. I went off of current abilities and statistics on overall usage and viability.

edit: Had a stream last night where I talked about the tier list before the game I played the game. I turned it into a highlight, and you can view it here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123953021

Change the title to Rotmg - Class Tier List, I had no clue what I was clicking on.

I think that Trickster could be a C class, if used to crowd control (it really works) but most of these are spot on.

Also, I think you should also take into consideration class usage in a group, solo etc (not sure if you do or not)

Why haven’t you done why the paladin is stupid if it is as OP as the knight?

Next up: why the mystic is stupid

I decided to change it because that was a good catch and at least people will be more knowing of what it is before-hand.

I can see why you would think so, but yes, I took into consideration ability boosts, solo’ing, groups, overall play, and general opinion. So not to worry about that, and thanks for the feedback as always! :slight_smile:

I honestly think the assassin should be above Ninja and Necro. Assassin is a pretty situational character but in wine cellars, and other high level dungeons he is one of the best classes.

I pretty much agree with this, but I feel like the necro buff pushed it to D tier.

I disagree, before the necro buff, it was one of the least played class in the entire game, so it would be in F class, but the recent buff moved it to E class.

[details=random crap]some other topics if you want to read, most are a bit different, but provide lots of good explanations

[POLL] What is your favorite class? (personally) Best throwaway character
Best backup class
Whats the new farming method? What classes are easy to rebuild on? 4 Classes
Class Voting (Final Round)
Best 6 Classes

this last one is a results of a huge survey.[/details]

my personal tier list is very different

Giveaway and contest

Am I the only one who likes necro? I don’t like knight, pally, or warrior, as playing close ranged… ugh, just not my thing.
Of course, I’m just a blue star (as 90% of the people I meet constantly remind me of, as they seem to think that I am inferior and less intelligent than them because of a color of a star…), and I don’t think my opinion counts…
In the end, it all comes down to play styles. My play style is “don’t take risks, don’t die, be that stupid ‘nub’ who goes in the back and only gets loot from soloing or luck.” Necro fits in that category for me. I value viability over damage.

It’s original

I think we can put rougue in class A.

Its good. Can clear almost everything when given time and effort.

Necro is class F and Sorc is class C. Sorc with fulmi is fun to play for me.

i never said it wasn’t, just throwing it out there

come on man I put time into making a nice looking tier list and I thought it was something no one had done yet, I would have at least appreciated a “good job” or something like that considering I did invest time into it. No creator feels good after you just show them things that might relate to it with no pat on the back.

Holy shit christ smokes, did you spend an hour linking all of those?

I’d have to say this list if fairly accurate imo. I would swap the archer with the mystic though.

haha my bad, forum topics annoy me after a while.

It was nicely made though. [quote=“Stuartcat, post:14, topic:6151”]
did you spend an hour linking all of those?
[/quote]

nope, spent like 10secs, i have all of these links in a copy and paste in discord

Why did you think archer is B class? What does Dbow archer even lack in general?

He has a ton of damage and piercing which is excellent, but obviously with Dbow being a little slow, it’s difficult to aim unless the enemy is slower or stationary, the same reason that quiver is also a more difficult ability to pull off, unlike the orb or spell bomb which comes out instantly where your mouse is hovering which makes those classes more reliable. Still, if you’re an amazing shot with the quiver and dbow, you can make the archer even better than some of the other classes above it on the tier list, but obviously general usage came into a factor when I made the list.

i thought you liked sorc, why is he in f then?
good job on putting knight to the top

I do, I love the Sorc and I have more fun playing him, but he desperately needs a buff for a class that’s supposed to be damage based. The wand doesn’t do him any real favors other than being at a safe distance (which you can already get from a class like Wizard, but with way more DPS). He’s just one of those classes that you have to be a fan of to really seek a need to play him.

Ah, stop selling yourself so short. Getting respect from other people means you must first respect yourself.