[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Flash of Hope

Pages 1111-1115

Author’s Notes: I wonder myself why I never put action sounds in big flashy bubbles like in classic comics. ah well.

Full Comic Layout

Rhea died at level 20, ate cobblestone

Untitled16_20191023103741

I do remember an outdated Minecraft Mod for adding ROTMG stuff and wanted to flex my brain for adding more mechanics to it, but coding with Java to me is a pain but maybe someday someone will come along and make a big ROTMGxMinecraft crossover.

you have me lowkey considering it now

Well I’d hate to derail the thread, but I did see this, seems to be used as a plugin on premade maps. It depends whether or not how true you wanna go back to actual ROTMG over just having an RPG styled minecraft server/mod.

The General Chat Thread

Okay I’m a bit confused, but did Stumpy fire humself AT Rhea? Massive balls, and impressive that it broke the tentacles!

What, you don’t carry a big red cannonball around with you for just such an occasion? Don’t think he does either.

A sacrifical shot

Pages 1116-1120

Author’s Notes: The human cannonball experiment may not be the best one.

Full Comic Layout

Stumpy: 800 HP, +20% per player
MBC Tentacles: 300 damage.

LIVE BOI LIIIIVE

awww no he got a hand spinner stuck in his torso !

Let him live on in legend tonight.

Pages 1121-1125

Author’s Notes: Who made my little cinnamon bun CRY?!

Full Comic Layout

Darn, when death is perma for mobs. Pretty emotional for MS Paint, so props for that.

Rhea’s Revenge

Pages 1126-1130

Author’s Notes: I almost forgot Rhea had an actual body.

Full Comic Layout

SAN TO RYU: 1080 POUND PHOENIX

On more relevant notes, careful with that mindset, Rhea. Characters die when you yolo.

What’s the third dagger in her mouth and where did it go in the next panel? I only remember her having three weapons: green knife, spirit dagger, and carved golem remains. The second and third are in her hands, and the mouth dagger isn’t green.

Davy still has all of Rhea’s old gear [1] , and hasn’t remembered to return it. In which Dreadstump gives Rhea a set of noob weapons, one being the Bluesteel Dagger [2] . As for the location of the dagger in the next frame [3] (but more or less wanted to express her inner rage with the cool stance of Zoro which I’m glad @BaraBlazer caught on to)