[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Bilgewater’s pirates have more high-tech gear and utilities, but act and dress like pirates for the hell of it. Not many pirates have dental plans and 401ks.

And it might not be good to put Coral Juice on minions, or they just might end up copulating with each other.

John Bilgewater, and his birthday

Pages 386-391

Author’s Notes: Interesting enough, Dreadstump lost his left and, but Bilgewater lost his right. Hope Bilgewater was a natural lefty

Full Comic Layout

Please tell me that we get the normal, undistorted view of Jon jumping out naked. And Rhea’s reaction.

What? Its just an ordinary - OH MY GOODNESS

Pages 392-395

Author’s Notes: I can thank @BaraBlazer for the idea… excuse me while I go replace my eyes

Full Comic Layout

Ahh, pass me a shot of that bleach too, lad. I didn’t expect hairy full bod shot. Also, Rhea switching eyepatch side to close the eye she used to see is attention to detail!

Deceit and trickery… the traits of the REAL Pirate King!

Pages 396-401

Author’s Notes: 400 pages in… and just about halfway through the story… damn. Also, to anyone asking how Dreadstump got his clothes back on, its best he just did.

Full Comic Layout

Hmmm I’m guessing that our friend has something in his sleeve. In game, their stat difference is just astronomical.

Trying not to laugh… Love it

Courage or Foolishness?

Pages 402-406

Author’s Notes: I guess Dreadstump forgot why he even ventured out.

Full Comic Layout

Rhea’s silver tongue to the rescue again. C’mon show us your trickster wits again!

Dreadstump and his big mouth.

Pages 407-410

Author’s Notes: 800 HP vs 96.000 HP… hope he doesn’t get hit.

Full Comic Layout

That sword spark is top notch. Let’s see if Stumpy can pull his own weight in the persuasion dep

That takes the cake!

Pages 411-415

Author’s Notes: Not sure I’d want to eat a cake that had an unwashed hairy man in it.

Full Comic Layout

Rhea KICK! Well, now both of them are in poor favors. Eh, heroes are in poor favor as default anyways.

So the question is: roll for persuasion or intimidation

bilgewater heals though…

He heals with his PARROT BARRIER. I guess its true about watching parrot and birb videos online, it IS healthy!

20,000 fathoms

Pages 416-422

Author’s Notes: Thar be one more pirate king they forget about, but he already be dead…

Full Comic Layout

Snoop Dogg got me good