[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Oh, snap! Called Davy’s waayy back, but this is unexpected. Will ghost Davy come out?

Also, Rhea’s not only got a quick wit, but was cool enough to come up with the idea. Nice. Getting a little worried that she turns into a Mary Sue, but I’ll wait to see where things are going.

Dreadstump’s good, though. Dumb but gutsy.

YE SCURVY DOG
Nice stuff. Even if i am innactive as fuck.

This is something I’ve tried to avoid. I’m no professional writer by any means, but this could easily slip under my radar. Though, do take into consideration of what a 6/8 Trix could solo ingame. I’m always up for criticism before its a downwards spiral.

Deeds to be done in Davys

Pages 423-428

Author’s Notes: Don’t forget DJL is the pirate equivalent of Hell.

Full Comic Layout

End of Chapter 5

Pages 429-431

_

Author’s Notes: I was planning on a small arc before meeting Davy Jones, but for the sake of brevity, I’ll work it into the next chapter. We’ll be getting to the Lost Halls hopefully by the middle/end of this chapter.

Full Comic Layout

Bilge just voluntarily stepped into pirate equivalent of hell. Step up your bluffing, stumpy because your foe’s got massive steel cannonballs.

Also, here we see even though Rhea’s got quick wit, she may be lacking in foresight. We’ll see more of what’s to come.

Chapter Six: Of Ghosts and Golems

Pages 432-436

Author’s Notes: I wonder is the souls of heroes are any different than others, say the Pirates…

Full Comic Layout

Ohhhh, do we get to see Stumpy’s backstory? Perhaps some of his older crewmates, first mates, from his glory days? Character development and power up? Somehow, I’m rooting for him!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pages 437-441

Author’s Notes: You never really think how spooky the little ghost pirates are in game, until you’re all alone.

Full Comic Layout

I hate it when floating skulls come behind me and a hand pops out the ground and grabs me by the foot! So annoying…

I wouldn’t trust stumpy with a gun… She better have a decoy. Wait, arms stuck. This gon be good

Aim.exe has stopped working.

Ghost-shot

Pages 442-446

Author’s Notes: Are there ghostbullets for ghosts?

Full Comic Layout

lol, I thought a gun would do more damage. I doubt that’d hurt Rhea even if it did hit her

don’t forget the reason Rhea is even on this adventure

:thinking:

I can just imagine heroes attacking Dreadstump and his crew and Rhea getting hurt by the attacks because of how long she’s been with the pirates. Good comic, by the way!

craftable for ugc when

just change those drawings to pixelated ones

They don’t call rum “soul” for nothing.

Pages 447-457

Author’s Notes: Sorry for late posts. Next post will explain how Dreadstump is doing that and why Rhea could finally teleport away after the fact.

Full Comic Layout