[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

He’s always done .

The John of all trades

Pages 510-515

Author’s Notes: Davy Jones is not under Oryx’s control, but instead, revives dead minions in exchange for heroes souls for Davy’s own army.

Full Comic Layout

In red corner, weighing at 90k hitpoints, with an average damage of 200 per shot, we have John Bilgewater, The Oryx certified Pirate King!

Aaand in the Blue corner, weighing in at 20k at base, average damage of 135, Davy Jones, the sailor’s nightmare!

Stats says Bilgewater’s gonna tear Davy a new one, but he does have that invulnerability up his sleeve, and the home turf advantage. Will the Pirate King take the victory, or will he be locked up in the Locker?

well no a group including candyree is gonna come in and steamroll them both and candyshi will get all three whites

Shame none of em have more than 1.5k fp

I’m too lazy to scroll through 500 pages of archives to find the answer, but what are rhea and dreadstump trying to do again? and why do they need bilgewater’s help?

https://thatguywiththesiggy.weebly.com/the-prism-pirate.html its a fast read.

Basically, kill Oryx get loot, bust through Lost Halls.

THE RUNDOWN

• Rhea gets transported into the Void (Page 25)
  • Learns more of the Lost Halls through recovered scrolls (Page 110)
  • Wants to discover more, but no army could help her (Page 117)
  • Finds out Dreadstump is depressed of having nothing to do (161)
  • Recruits his army to go to the Lost Halls (Page 195)
  • Realizes he’ll need the help of Bilgewater’s army (Page 212)
  • They venture to persuade Bilgewater to help them out (Page 344)
  • They hunt down Bilgewater in hopes of persuasion (Page 370)

Really, you could skip about the first hundred pages (most of it being prologue and rambling), but that’s where we are now. Its good to follow along as things are posted, but the story might keep on track during a whole read.

will this have LH 2.0 refernces in it (Void Enitity’s Floor Color, new boss attacks etc)
or in this universe will it still be LH 1.0

Most likely 2.0, as there’s a lot more to it. Changes mostly will just be adding the Marble Defender, the new phases of MBC, and the Void platform.

John “Spill the Beans” Bilgewater

Pages 516-522

Author’s Notes: Would Davy take John’s word right away? Or perhaps Dreadstump’s soul is worth a lot.

Full Comic Layout

great reveal: dreadstump the pirate god

Loving the effects you did with the text and Davy literally sucking Stumpy’s soul. 2 things you hyped me for; Stumpy’s glory days, and Stumpy’s face right now

A soul worth a million souls

Pages 523-527

Author’s Notes: If Dreadstump kills a lot of people, would he not be a benefit to Davy to stay alive?

Full Comic Layout

That’s true, though not of lately. At this point, I don’t think his kill record matters to Davy who’s been waiting eh?

Rhea’s always had a pretty good record on fighting bosses, but I don’t remember the intelligent ones. Will we see wits, or will we see dumb luck on stumpy? Let’s find out!

wait so you’re telling me he wants to basically prostitute rhea 0_o

what about Malus and the Geometry Cult?

all of a sudden TNSN the wizard steals the cutlass
reference to when i got my first cutlass, (that wiz is still alive)

A pirates life is quite the lonely one. It wasn’t uncommon for captured women to be prostituted to the shiphands.

They will still make an appearance, mostly they had a graphic change ingame, so not much will change from their original part in the story.