[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

boi she T H I C C

They should really stop leaving cannons around everywhere.

not fat, thicc

Are we forgeting the fact that she’s a trickster xD

Backfired

Pages 1266-1270

Author’s Notes: I’ve only realized wearing a prism as an eyepatch is probably extremely painful

Full Comic Layout

Thoughts Alike

Pages 1271-1275

Author’s Notes: What else does he know with such power?

Full Comic Layout

@yesbutno

darn

Don’t give me false hopes.

Official Hiatus? Even Rhea needs her holidays!

Untitled

I consume extra free time for the holidays to balance extra work, finals, and family matters. Seemed to have forgotten to mention it as I’ve been doing alright making some pages. Consider the week the holiday, I’ll be back at it after the weekend, that or grinding for broken ornaments

When the campaing started I asked you if you were going to grind ornaments and you told me you were going to throw 600 dollars and get everything day 1

Thanks for the notification, Craftable! I’m happy that you’re enjoying the game again (probably get some fresh material for Rhea, too!). You know how we can wait for a long time, so no pressure on the scheduling.

O-ofcourse not, b-baka! And its actually 800 dollars

And I appreciate everyone who’s been around, even after my first super hiatus. I’d hate to wait any longer, especially of all the stories I want to tell (and one co-op one that arises in the future), but I guess its all in the fun of waiting of what whacky and kooky thing will Craftable think of next.

Can we get a festive rhea ?

Yeah I’m planning on doing one before Christmas, j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶k̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶

Normal uploads will return, as of now though, Happy Holidays.

Cannon-corpus

Pages 1276-1280

Author’s Notes: And we’re back

Full Comic Layout

Uh, this is kind of a dumb thing to ask but can you put the new panels into the Weebly site? Maybe I’m just at boomer levels of technology incompetency, but as an avid fan of your comic I would like to read all the panels together, interrupted.

Great artwork as always, and I’m sorry for my strange reading requirements :3