RotMG Dating Sim Thread

A very late reply to the thread, but I can only imagine a Ninja being able to fit somewhere in here.

while being the one that wants to “take things slow” for irony

Oh. My God. I was browsing youtube and an into this!??!!

nani?

Heh, I’m probably not going to touch this idea again, but if you wanted to continue it somehow by all means go ahead.

Although you might have to make your own characters, I recycled mine for the comic

i can’t fucking draw sir

I’ve seen your spritework though, you have potential :wink:

not in actual drawing though

Ehh, it’s alright. You still have good ideas nevertheless, good luck with your projects

You too.

:point_right: :sunglasses: :point_right:

wHAt hApPEneD To saSAgEyO?

BTW not a bad idea maybe you can use choice script to make something? Just a suggestion from a dank blu star plez ignore

EDIT: I’ll try and make one but if you want to, go ahead because I’m really bad at ChoiceScript. Also I may prioritize female characters due to my… preferences ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Enchantment Orb OP

If you really want to make one I can’t really stop you from doing it. I have no experience with choice script, and would rather work on comics. So it’s probably better if you did it.

However I have one condition, you’d have to create your own characters for the sim. I plan on using most of mine for the comic and don’t want problems regarding theft.

That’s about it

Also why the hell would I care about your rank in game? I’m not an elitist and this is a creative thread

Alright, thanks :slight_smile: I’ll try my best - but is using the same classes (not characters) okay? Good luck with your comic!

btw how do you make small text?

EDIT: are you posting the comic here as well? I’d love to read it.

Can I please use this for a choicscript version? Sounds hilarious.

Go for it. xd

Thanks lol

Yeah sure, use whatever classes you want. And thank you, the link to the thread is here if you want to read it, I update it occasionally.

The command for small text is < small> < /small> without the spaces. It stacks as well to make smaller text

<small>hue</small>

Thank you :slight_smile: