Rushed assassin rework/ alchemist implementation idea

Assassin take poison ability and give it to alchemist

Alchemist stats

• Weapon wand

• Ability poison vial ( with wisdom mod)

• Robe class

• 670 HP

• 385 mp

• 75 att

• 60 Dex

• 50 Spd

• 25 def

• 40 vit

• 75 wis

And give assassin a new ability

Karmabit ( exotic dagger )

On use teleport player to Target
Range 5 tile
And

• Shoot special projectile opposite to Target
    • Deal big damage ( 800 - 900 for tier 6)
    • Paralyze target ( 5 second for ,tier 6)
    • 80 mp
    • 0.5 second cool down

Nailed

Ew, a dagger class

Alchemist ability should be neo armstrong cyclone jet armstrong cannon.

nah, it belongs on assassin

So assassin just becomes trickster? Gotta be honest don’t see why this would be good at all.

wat

CS:GO lmao

_AWESOME!__GREAT _Idea man.

I do.

Really,man, really.Because i’m _JOHN CENNA! @RyanYoon They are amazing, so don’t diss on them. @GGaodzilla It is that simple bro but you missed it?@Nahtanamar Because it is ninja trickster fusion eqauls big SB

it’s poorly formatted, with broken english, and very vague numbers for damage.
you’re being kinda rude.

Sorry, but it was apparent to me, didn’t mean to be rude.

may I ask why a alchemist is stabbing people with a dagger? And why your replacement idea for assassin is a UT trickster ability?

Alchemist use wand
And it also a robe class
With Wis mod

oh
oh
oh

I should read, just saw a comment “ew, a dagger class”

Second question still stands

Because
Assassin should have blade skill as a ability than using posion as ability

Plus
Alchemist are more likely to use poison as ability than assassin

i think we should keep the assassin the way it is also you can’t give the ability a name like karambit that’s dumb so all the tiers and ut’s would be like “bloody karambit” “broken karambit” and shit like that which makes it super boring.
tbh wand classes are overrated and give me aids.

@PIGGIESFAR karambits aren’t from cs:go, cs:go has knives in it and the karambit is a style of knife like the balisong/butterfly knife.

@Elbowpunch tbh you’re really annoying and you remind me of the ten year olds i come across who use dead memes and think they’re “meme kings” or whatever they call themselves.
you sound exactly like a guy i was playing with who claims he has 5k followers and 3k subs on twitch but cant give me his twitch name because i might freak out if i know who he is.

@GGaodzilla maybe his bad english makes him able to read bad english maybe we need to make our english bad to understand people with bad english.

also, assassin’s would use poisons to kill their enemies as it’s clean and silent so giving it a projectile that paralyzes people isn’t really what an assassin would do.

also what this ability does is teleports you 5 tiles one direction then shoots something behind you? how is that good in anyway at all shouldn’t it teleport to the target and stun the target for maybe like 1.2 - 2.4 seconds and then deal bleeding to the target? or deal a poison type effect? maybe a better way is to give invul instead of stunning then you can just make the bleeding be aoe around the cursor and the player teleport to the cursor.

Wooden Shield, Iron Shield, Steel Shield, Reinforced Shield. Notice a pattern?
mf like Shield Of Ogmur is that much more creative by adding two new words.
Tiered weapons shouldn’t follow some unique name shit, it’s just a tiered weapon (or ability).

OffTopic

Eh sure

I had a very strange inkling that the first sentence applies to you :thinking:

O N T O P I C

Assassins are not only limited to poisons. They can use shit like blowguns, hidden knifes, and potentially crossbows (BC assassins creed is irl assassins amirite)

Sounds kinda like the new class but eh

i guess i didn’t explain my point well and fucked up i guess what i meant what a knife isn’t like an ability as where a shield.

i never said they where though.

the new class isn’t really like that the only similar thing really is the teleport and it doing damage

Yea no this is not CS:GO