Rusher's and clearer's advantage - Loot should be earned

My thoughts exactly. Things that i have thought about to solve this problem is increasing the number of guaranteed looted pots (i’m looking at you puppets and sprites) and, more advanced but in my book pretty elegant solution of having rolls for guaranteed loot (aka pots) be affected by the percentage of map clear that you did, so a rusher who will have a high magnitude more tiles explored in the dungeon as someone who’s been leeching the entire time will in turn get his potion almost all of the time.

i like that idea, or they should add in trooms in every single dungeon you can think off… maybe :smiley:

No

how do they know if ur rushing…

How would the game be able to differentiate between a person leeching and a person rushing, as @PIGGIESFAR has asked.

Also, what @Shatter said. No.

pffff haha says you i had to rush ALL those fucking ots

Air quotes adding an exception towards those that can’t rush, or who rush slower (no point in rushing if the other person is faster)

but then you called me a noob after i tped back to you like 3 ttimes

I thought you didn’t suck as much as you did at rushing ots

why not?

I heard of RNG before…

You see this could work except some classes have a thing called low SPD

this is next level dumb, i rush because i want to. i don’t get told by anyone to rush. if you don’t want to rush and get 0 loot then don’t rush at all and clear. i tend to get pretty angry at people who get loots while i rush but i don’t get loot.but now i don’t, since god know howmany times have i leeched on a below 3/8 char. and what do you mean, by going this way this would mean all people have to rush to get better loot? i don’t see the point of rushing together when doing solo rush is much better. and what about the squishy class?? they can’t have a better chance at loot just because they dont rush. anyway i also rush and like to have people in it because when i’m done rushing to the boss they can help me kill the boss faster, so stop bitching about it and get gud.

Guy who leeches realm for WC with assasin and chats in discord xd

Because its the amount of tiles explored so the game will know you’re rushing… lmao

i mean i don’t know if this is joke or something but how can you guys be asking how will they know you’re rushing, the game detects that mate… It’s tiles explored so the game will detect through the tiles whether you were rushing or clearing…

It’s not only rushing its clearing as well so it gives a chance to work as a team with all the people in the dungeon and not two or three people leech one rushes, other clears…

I’ll tell you one thing, RNG is probably the most retarded thing i’ve heard in my life and i’ve said it so many times, i mean excuse my language but this so called ‘RNG’ thing is ridiculous and i speak for many realmers on this.

You can always get items that boost your stats… Like spd…

Well sorry then big man, im not bitching about anything, it’s a system that i suggested that might sound quite effective but according to many people it’s not the best, fine, and it’t not only for rushing its for clearing as well, working together and clearing the dungeon as a whole and its giving a chance for all the newbies to see what the dungeons are like by clearing them, etc and seeing what enemies there are. and you’re trying to tell me to ‘get gud’ Lmao, don’t go there when you bought your items with real money off some sketchy website…