Safe to Land

Safe to Land

Hello! we’re Safe to Land, a guild that you may or may not have heard, seen, or found out about by word of mouth or other means. Requirements boil down to

• be friendly. Whether you have a dick or a vagina, I don’t care. That said, I believe words have power ; Insult someone one too many times, and I will kick you.

• being willing to learn from your mistakes, yours or otherwise.

• No hacking. If you’re using a client to maintain an extremely decent 30 FPS that’s fine, but if you’re walking over the sprite world, auto-nexus’ing, shrugging off debuffs, you’ll be kicked, end of question.

• Benchmark is being able to contribute to a tomb, duo an OT or solo sewers. We’re not asking you to know how to solo a tomb or shats right now; It may or may not happen in the course of the time with us if you didn’t already. That said, if you don’t know how to do a dungeon, don’t try to rush it; if you want to learn a dungeon, ask. This is a learning experience for all of us, especially as new content comes out.

• Be friendly. This is probably the rule I take the most seriously.

** notes ** founder (read: not guild) is christian; take it or leave it, I’ll defy most of the archetypes you’ll have about “those people”. That said, it’ll probably come up one way or another. If at any point you feel annoyed or conflicted about staying here, I won’t make you stay. If you don’t care for the music on Discord, mute the bot. If me and either Jeff or Aretezz is on, you can talk to us. Otherwise, the application is down below. By the way, for those curious the name-sake is “Safe to Land” by Jars of Clay.

Application form: https://goo.gl/wKSbGt

~ Safe to Land ~

if this is religion, do you really need put it here? if it was name, i’m sorry

i can’t open youtube

Agreed. While it’s fine to know the religion of the founder, you’re opening a bunch of unnecessary doors by bringing that up.

I like being the DJ (just putting on bunch of different music), and that is influenced by my background.

1. if you like to being dj, what’s the corelation with your guild?(i assume maybe voice chat using discord or whatever where you put your music with bot or the guild can hear it from your side)
  2. you like being dj, so what you mean is you like to play spiritual music?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.