Samurai Class Elaboration

I see. Thank you for the info. No need for the excessive exaggeration.

How about the idea that the samurai has the same cap def as a knight?

no

Please elaborate.

b/c what makes knights unique about it is the high def and the sheild.

Its just basically making another knight, sure you would have something else, but its just too similar.

I havent thought much about class inspiration, so i cant give any tips

Then what should be unique about this class? Mind throwing some ideas off the top of your head?

no point in forcing an idea out.

If you get an inspiration then make an idea from it, trying to force an idea out usually creates something terrible.

I see. Thanks for the info. I’ll think of something in a few days.

I’ll say it again. The knight has a higher max cap def than other classes. Not because of its shield. Please re read before replying.

here I threw some max stats 4 u. p balanced must say so myself
kappa : P I’m not going to do your class for you, please come back with a complete idea next time and leave the sass at the door. no one is taking you seriously anyway. @moderators it would be nice if you closed this thread with the comment “hey we encourage complete ideas only, please work on it some more and then come back!” or however you guys put it. also I hope you see this message since most of this is disguised as a horizontal rule xD xD xD xD making space lolololololololololololol doing some extending of the line lfjdaknbdjsnvujdfngjndfkjnbkajfnkel;akfdjgkdnfkjdnfkldjvdkjafklegiodnfadn k that looks like a normal line I think

HP 1000
MP 500
ATK 80
DEF 50
SPD 90
DEX 85
VIT 100
WIS 100

Ty bb.

how does @Shaxasno feel about this? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was making a point, besides, if you want to compete with the hundreds of other samurai posts out there, make something more complete.

Despite the fact that this idea is seriously incomplete, I will give you some feedback just so you can fix this up a little bit to at least make it something that might belong here.
1. Formatting: You seriously need some better formatting. I don’t want to have to read an entire paragraph, you can easily separate the information into easily readable, bite size pieces of information each based off one of the many ideas you have shoved into this tight paragraph. Seriously, its just not nice to read.
2. Find someone to make you sprites. This one doesn’t need explanation.
3. Scrap the quiver idea. Never before, and never in the future will Realm have classes that use each others abilities. Abilities are unique to each character, and they will always be that way. Stick with this mask idea (although I personally am not a big fan of it, its better than just suggesting a class name and nothing else.) Also, be more decisive on what the mask does. Don’t just say “it maybe should do this, or not. idk” its your idea, no ones gonna support you if you cant even decide on the basis of the class.
4. You need class stats. Badly. Stats are what make a character balanced and what make it play a certain way.
**5.**Its defense should not be high then a knight. You say it should be a mix of ninja and knight, then it should have a defense between the two. It should not excel past the knight in terms of taking hits, since thats the knights bread and butter. Perhaps give it 30 base defense at max? Also it should have soft armor, since hard armor just wouldn’t make sense in terms of class differentiation.

Thats about all I can think of now. Seriously take these tips into mind because your idea is extremely incomplete as it is and has no way of competing against the other ideas for a samurai class.

Can you read? Not in a mean way but I mean I literally put this out there for it to be elaborated on and to be expanded.

You are giving criticism with no suggestions on how to improve the idea.

Any other ideas besides this? It doesn’t seem balanced now that I look at it closely.

here ill make his words bigger[quote=“Xaklor, post:18, topic:4393”]
kappa : P I’m not going to do your class for you, please come back with a complete idea next time and leave the sass at the door. no one is taking you seriously anyway. @moderators it would be nice if you closed this thread with the comment “hey we encourage complete ideas only, please work on it some more and then come back!” or however you guys put it. also I hope you see this message since most of this is disguised as a horizontal rule xD xD xD xD making space lolololololololololololol doing some extending of the line lfjdaknbdjsnvujdfngjndfkjnbkajfnkel;akfdjgkdnfkjdnfkldjvdkjafklegiodnfadn k that looks like a normal line I t
[/quote]

it was a joke.

Well ok then. Can’t say I didn’t try.

To be honest, Samurai classes are pretty boring these days. I mean, everybody wants to combine a knight and ninja to make samurai (like chemistry: ninja+knight=samurai). But it’s too overused, kind of like a cliche. So what if you did something new, like a robe class+ninja or maybe even (weirdest idea ever) robe class+knight?
Just a suggestion, you don’t have to listen to the random dark blue star who’s trying to give you advice. :\

I know I don’t have to listen. No need to tell me that xD. Thanks for the info though. That was helpful.

From the stickied post (which we’ve all read, right?!?):

</thread>