Samurai Fame Journey

@AppleLordx breathes down on neck

god damn! you getting really close to top 200!

@PRCSakura I did it… (also my placement will fluctuate because idk but ignore that)

@Drakeex You better watch out, you better not die, you better not pout, I’m telling you why.
@Mathician is taking your spot.

congrats

only a matter of time till you get me

@Cheety

Congrats! Almost 8k fame over 4 days! Could have gotten five star on four characters using old star system!

@Cube once I beat you you’ll be nothing but a square.

@Vincentt

@HorstHackf

Only a matter of time…

I haven’t posted in a while, kinda been putting off fame farming on my samurai for a while. Anyways, I’m catching up to @HorstHackf. Surprised I still haven’t died yet.

@HorstHackf has been defeated…

hey, i’m still alive! :smiley:

good job!

@PlzDont plz do.

The end…

It ended the same way it started. Being too based and chadded. o7

This was a nice journey for me. Felt fun seeing myself surpass so many people and in such a short amount of time. Wasn’t too hard either, just got fame passively. I might do this again, might not. Only made this thread because I was surprised how fast I climbed the ranks. I’d prob just make a new thread if this happens again. This was also my longest living character ever, at least so far, so this was kind of special. Thanks to the people who supported my journey along the way, and if I don’t skill issue too soon, this may happen again.

27 437 Base Fame. Will see if I can reach that, too. :slight_smile:

RIP!

Make me proud and be my successor…

did it, but had not enough skill for the 30k

Maybe I could be the next successor kekw. Gonna retake the throne.

if you can beat my ex guildy bateatboy ill give you all my tradables on all my mules