SBC is recruiting [OPEN] [Lost Halls Discord]

lol wot

Yes. All the characters that died during the period the nexus was unsafe were revived in new character slots.
This was the one exception where the owners of RotMG did revive people in prod.
I mean if the nexus isnā€™t safe, then what is?

so your saying that all those people that kept coming back to nexus with level 1 wizards got all those characters back, and a technical character slot for each of those characters?

No. You only got 1 character slot per character of a different level or something like that.
Maybe they also had to be above level 5 or something. I donā€™t really recall the specifics.

going off topic now a bit, but didnā€™t realise that.
Back on topic (so I dont get flagged), Iā€™ve done a few runs with SBC and they are very highly coordinated. Definitely recommend it, but make sure you get @Candyshi to keep pmā€™ing you and telling you what to do in your first run, as it can be a bit overwhelming

;-; luv u too

SBC is considered the best because of the efficient and the skill with which the halls are run. The Speed at which halls are completed is also on par which is amazing with the even less amount of people we have. We have a cap of 80 people per run which means not a lot of lag which is very nice

NO OKAY STILL SALT I DIED and I didnā€™t get my free char slot >,> Kabam was like ā€œWe donā€™t have data your char died sorry m8ā€ even thou I provided proof via Realmeye recorded death/date/time of death

Edit: As of 11/28/17 we have stopped actively recruiting, so the discord link will not work anymore I thinkā€¦?

Iā€™ll update the thread when we start inviting people again

SBC is looking for new active members! [Discord]

hey your the guy that died on your 8/8 priest 1-2 years ago and rage quit

me? tf? lul?

if i remember right you died in a cdepths and quit for a while

Oh yeah that priest *cries Not that long tbh, only a couple of weeks. NO one can stay away from realm that long

nice that your back

Iā€™ve been back for a very long while lol but thx

I guess still not recruiting ?

If you were in LHH, you can use the link from there. You need 3 8/8s and 5k alive fame I think.

no, recruiting again https://discord.gg/7kj58Vj

Dash is my fave admin but dont tell anyone top secret hush hush