SBC is recruiting [OPEN] [Lost Halls Discord]

https://discord.gg/ApJw4b2 open again

Hey, umm, i would like to join, but right now I only have 2 8/8s but it shouldn’t take me too long to get another 8/8. Can I still join?

I’m going to change the title to May 2nd so murican’ folks don’t get confused.
Edit: Wait I can’t edit the OP, can a kind @Shatter edit https://discord.gg/ApJw4b2 this link into the “here”

you can join the server, but you cant join the runs without the reqs

Thanks @Shatter, can you change the edit note to: this link works from may 2nd to ???

@shatter the reqs changed to 5 8/8s and 10k, could you be so kind and change it as well?

Wowowow, im glad I joined earlier on o.0

ehh, requirements that force to fame train.
How long will recruiting be open?

You don’t nessesarily need to fame train, I achieved 30k fame before just by playing the game obsessively. I think it’s just so dedicated players willing to spend time doing LHs join. And nobody knows when recruiting ends

Well that’s the thing. I am one of the people willing to do loads of LHs, but I am missing like 3k fame. As no one can tell when recruiting ends, I got to get the fame asap and fame train is the fastest way to achieve that.

I agree the fame req is kinda meh, since the best way (imo) of getting fame is doing LHs, since it’s less boring opposed to sitting in the train.

But if you’re dedicated enough to get that 3k fame, that’s the type of dedication you need to be in LH servers actively.

Nice, nice, the reqs change right when I am about to meet the old ones. Nice. Thanks for making my day.

No, you can join the server without the reqs. You’ll only need the reqs for verifying and you can wait with that as long as you want.

Oh, that’s cool.
But most likely I’ll rush to 10k anyway

5 8/8? oof. getting the pots is easy, getting the character slots…

Id say exceptions would be made for players with less character slots… though Im not part of this at all so i will instead say exceptions should be made for players with less character slots.

@CandyShi I have 4, almost 5, 8/8s(4 life off on trickster) but I never fame train grind and i run dungeons all day so i dont have the 10k fame is it possible for me to get approval still? I have done LHs before in the other discords.

No, but you can still join the server I think
You’d just need to meet the reqs before verifying yourself.

can i still join? is there a working discord url? thanks!

You should read the post before asking “can I join” though…

Edit:

@Shatter “You need is”?

Isn’t it “You need” >:C