Scorching Samurai Set

Scorching Samurai set is my biggest sprite yet, if they could all count as 1. I do need to make a 16x16 sprite for when the set is complete, preferably a samurai in wooden armor that is “scorched” in flames. Here are the 4 pieces of equipment (that I have stats for none of)

Burning Bo Staff - They say it was once swung so fast it burst into an eternal flame

Searing Star - An old wooden star used for training - but on fire

Red-Hot Hide - Leather armor scorched in flames during a near escape with death
(I need to change this sprite in the future, so feel free to make your own and post it here, as I had trouble getting the details right)

Flaming Voodoo Doll - The final key to unleashing the samurai’s power. Energy radiates from the anguished souls trapped inside it

Idea looks cool and all, but the amount of what I think to be Fire seems that be a little bit too much. I think the katana seems ok, but the star and armor are literally the most basic armor design on Fire. Other than that, the idea seems cool

Why is everything on fire

Tbh everything looks kinda bland and we dont even know if samurai will be the new class

cuz it’s the theme of the set

It’s an ST NINJA set. there is a star

Im not going to go around calling a ST knight set, Shadow Warrior. That’s either poor naming ability or just bad forsight

Samurai are SIMILAR too ninjas, and since they are not in the game, why not name a ninja set a samurai. I’m not saying that they are the same thing, but they are similar enough that if you played realm you would realize that this was meant to be a ninja set.

I can’t even.

I know they are very different, but today’s society lumps them together as if they are the same, so yeah

Because today’s society can be ignorant to the truth. Samurai and ninja are complete opposites. Ninjas arose out of poorer working classes who fought against the nobility/samurai. Ninja is fast and swift. Samurai is slower but armored. I don’t see how you can lump the two together as one.

Because it’s misleading, not creative, or original

Maybe make the flames a little smaller, other than that looks nice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.