Seal of Determination

Seal of Determination

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 120

Duration:

• Wis < 30, 4 seconds
  • Wis >= 30, 4 + ((2*wis)/75)

Effects:

• Purifying when spacebar is clicked, has no duration, only on self(subject to change)
  • Damaging: see wis mod, on party

Stat Bonuses:

• +5 vit, +5 wis

Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 600

Drops from: Anything that makes sense

Meant to be a puri for the pally. Still keeps pally’s niche. May require balancing.

Credit to: Somebody for helping me on this idea

Changelog: MP cost from 140-120

Great idea. We need more seals in the game, and the ST enchanted forest seal didn’t help.
For balancing I would make it cheaper to use, considering the purify only affects the user. Even if you made it aoe I still think it should be a bit cheaper than it is now.

I really like the idea of having a different effect on the seal, with the limited amount of seals. I imagine the seal to be a swap-out for GCookie. I think that it should Purify in a small range, just to have some sort of helpful use to everyone around. The sprite is really nice in my opinion too. Great Job!

the sprite is too similar to gcookie

uh ok?

this is just basically a copy of puri, its boring, especially since its on the paladin.

I think this item would be a little overpowered, maybe you could balance the item by adding sick or blind after the purifying phase.

Shameless self-promotion:
In a dungeon idea I did, I made a similar idea. However, instead of purifying the Paladin and taking the one unique thing that the Priest has away from it, I made an effect called Purity that makes the players immune to debuffs.

[details=Basalt Crest]

Basalt Crest

An ancient Paladin was found at the peak, body charred and gear taken. They seemed to miss his crest, now coated in volcanic rocks and magma.

On Use:

Range: 4 (6.5 @75 Wisdom)

Duration: 2 (4)

Effect: Damaging on self

Effect: Healing and Purity to all

MP Cost: 100

On Equip:

+3 Defense

+2 Dexterity

Fame Bonus: 6%

Feed Power: 1250
[/details]

From what I could tell, this seal was seen as one of the idea’s premier items. I received tons of praise for it. Overall, people liked it.

This idea, though, just takes the Purify effect and slaps it on a seal. It doesn’t do anything new. It seems pretty weak, by the way, as it gets rid of Healing and HP Increase entirely. Also, as others have said, the sprite looks like Gcookie. However, to me, it looks more like the Realm Gold icon.
Overall, not a great idea, but it can be improved and be great. 4/10.

stop fricking editin it! whenever you do, the arrow collapses! [quote=“Atrapper, post:6, topic:6028”]
I made an effect called Purity that makes the players immune to debuffs.
[/quote]

quite interesting, originally that was the robe for my dragon set.

but yeah…uhh this[quote=“Atrapper, post:6, topic:6028”]
Overall, not a great idea, but it can be improved and be great. 4/10.
[/quote]

What can I say? I’m a perfectionist. I just have to polish my posts.

maybe this is a more unique sprite for your idea, your decision

Drop from lucky skin, idk why

Does the T0 seal and the T1 seal look alike just because they have the same color? I’m tryna keep it going! So I don’t care if my seal is similar to gcookie.

I don’t like the green border, maybe make it gray.

This should be a UT drop from Limoz - lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.