Secluded Thicket Discord server! [No valid invites in the thread]

Hi! UrfMonkey here.

Always wanted to have those sweet thicket white bags? Or what about the Ninja ST set? I think we all would want some of those items, but since no one really runs thickets in realm, they’re kind of hard to come by. Therefore, we have decided to start up a Secluded Thicket Discord server! Jammerox and several other people are currently working on the discord. For it to become more well established we obviously need more raiders to join the discord.

Here’s the invite code!: https://discord.gg/ZnBKPAE

See you there.

//UrfMonkey

Just BTW, I “do not have permission to view the message history” for verification, something that kinda stops me from being able to get verified

we fixed the problems and everything should run smoothly now. GLHF

My favourite dungeon now has a Discord server?!
ᶦⁿᶜᵒʰᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵠᵘᵉᵃˡᶦⁿᵍ ᶦⁿᵗᵉⁿˢᶦᶠᶦᵉˢ

Did I get kicked? If so, could you pm me why ate Leohe#0013. Thanks

Someone (who had extensive perms) banned approximately a quarter of the users. There is a new discord.

oh. Could you post the new link?

Hello! Thicc is conceptually my fav dungeon. And since the necro is my main class I’d love to run thiccs with some ppl.

Is is still possible to join?

both times they tried, someone shut the guild down from inside… so… I think they may have given up

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.