Server down

Firstly, why are the server downs?
Secound, do i loose the day on the daily reward?

And you might lose a day if it lasts long enough, yes.

some eu servers are up right now

Ok,so what I know is that the severs stopped. So I stopped playing then when I came back on I decided that I should just go on best server which was EU West -which was the only server not crashed by lolgothacked- then this guy (lolgothacked) was saying “Give items or I close the realm” then I thought he was just like I light blue star begger than I swore people giving him ubhp and pixies than I knew that this was gonna like actually happen. After he did his count down the game DCed me then i called my friend to see if it was just me and sure enough he had locked us out. Btw he can probably just run riot and cant be stopped pretty much so until we get Deca on this we just have to hope our accounts are safe. I hope this helped as I am quite worried about my account and my vault. I hope Deca games gets on it soon :slight_smile: but for now lets all pray.

Don’t worry about it ACC , deca can give out all yr items and chars ( maybe ) and gold back like they did in swatsec massacare

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.