Share your bad luck stories here!

Have gotten hacked 4 times now

1st time, my pets were released, my chars killed, and my pots stolen
2nd time, my 4 st sets were stolen and my character killed
3rd time, ogmur and tablet thrown away
4th time, all my utā€™s gone, all my stā€™s gone, and all my pets and chars gone

Looted at my first O2 with my priest, rushed the god to reach the quest, pressed space to heal myself, realized that I am quited, pressed r too late. Lost a 6/8 priest with all tops except ring

Died with Shot in pumpkin encore of all things
Dumbest pally death in shatters 2nd 7/8

Thatā€™s impossible unless an electric pet sitting on the chest did more damage than you.

Thats not unlucky lmao the corps are uber rare anyway.

Thatā€™s just dumb not bad luck.

again not bad luck

unacceptable, and impossible. In fact the Hermit Tentacles drop the jug not the Hermit himself. All photos you see of it are faked.

Iā€™m enjoying reading these. Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me with garbage luck more often than not. to add a couple more:

-trioā€™d an OT with two unmaxed wizards (I was a 5/8 warrior) and got 0.
-got white from rock dragon, went into an udl and ran over a trap with 8/8 mystic with the only conflict drop Iā€™ve ever gotten. rip.
-duoā€™d an udl event chest and both Skelly warrior and bb wolf (I think) dropped from chest but the other guy picked them both up before me.
-died en route to pick up white from cube God.
-lost 8/8 knight to evil cool ranch doritios while picking up a foul.
-got literally 8 planewalkers while farming sprite worldā€™s for a full week in search of an EP.
-died with my only ever resu in an ice tomb bc of latency with the game not registering the stun until half a second after it actually hit Geb. on Christmas btw.

Just letting you know, a jugg will never drop in the dark water. The drops are from the 6 tentacle spawners, and you hit the hermit itself to gain SB on the spawners. They made it this way so the exact situation you posed is in fact, impossible.

-After 112 abysses i got dblade , died in the next abyss
-Did an archer ppe got dbow on lvl 16 then nile and then died in cem when i was afk

• Did Wizard ppe farmed sprites 90 sprites ( 7 planes) switched to knight did 5 sprites 1 ep 1 plane

Am ppe btw lel xd

-DCed on my first whitebag.
-Has only gotten a snake pit with 2 trooms 2 times out of about the 100 ive completed
-About one third of the time, I dont even get a troom.
-Hundred of sprites completed: no ep
-RNGeesus hates me
-Still lags on flash projector 18

I got a murky toxin.

Iā€™ll never use it

;w;

I want void blade ;w;

Not really bad luck ik

i remember doing like 5o mad labs got no expo and i was like the only high damaging class finnaly got one i was 6/8 knight put it on for first time and i was playing in a public library computer then a warning popped up saying u have 5 minutes plz logoff soon and since it was a different tab my char could not move and i died because i got killed by all the thinggs in icecave :frowning:

I get a UT, I die a few minutes with it later. (repeat this 100 times more)

I get a vault chest. Itā€™s filled halfway with uts. I donā€™t want to go back to mules to max my pally ;-;

This is also in the death thread but it fits in here better.

1. You shouldā€™ve changed your PW after the first hacking incidentā€¦
  2. Stop using hacked clients.

This was back in the early Kabam/ Late Wildshadow era.

what
assuming people of hacking because they were hacked smh not good for your health

1. Hacked clients (and their websites) are well known for using keyloggers.
  2. If heā€™s not sharing his PW with anyone else, the next most plausible reason for getting hacked is using a hacked client.
  3. I wasnā€™t accusing him of using a hacked client at all, it went more like
    Problem --> Stating possible reasons for why problem occurred.

There was a gmail leak in February.

I donā€™t see how it would be more likely that you got hacked from a leak than from a keylogger. Then again, it may be possible.