Share your bad luck stories here!

The first time I did Janus, I died. Now, that’s not that bad, but what happened was all the tiles lit up red. I knew which area it was going to shoot out of, but then Janus went into rage mode and instaded me. Sad, and probably my fault, but still, unlucky nonetheless.

ive seen that exact situation happen many times >_< rip

Latest wizard roll
-8 SPD

Rip me

Rushing 3rd boss in shatters on my first 6/8 warrior. Made it all the way to final stretch, (the bit where you run on the 1 tile wide area to get past the lava and stuff) went to type EZ and forgot to hit enter, plowed straight into lava with boost on and insta died. I’m cocky if you couldn’t tell already.

First 4/8 too XD Long live the Pally line of 4/8s!

wtf, you know that BftN is solely for vanities associated with the dungeon, right? I would’ve called you a troll or something for the “dblade in 18 abysses and 3 dbows in <150 udls and no EPs” but this one… do some research on the dungeon first, 'kay?

I know that. I researched every single dungeon when I was just a rank 6 newbie.
'nuff said. If you want, I can show you pics of my vault.

Just died with my first pixie… Now i’m poor again ;-;

Tonight was a pretty bad one. Have had spotty internet all day, decided to push on through. Tried to do a dirty hermit with my 4/8, old top wiz (Pretty much most of my wealth after coming back), lagged onto a group of mini hermits + a medusa, got paralyzed and popped while I hammered my nexus key.

Once got a white bag from the crystal prisoner and it was inside of water that is dark blue and impassable in the Cyclops God castle. It was probably a CSword, but still.

I was in a Mad Lab on my Wizard with a friend and I teleported to him while he was clearing the coils. Once I clicked “Teleport” I instantly died. It was so fast that I had no idea what happened at first.
I was killed by a Rampage Cyborg that had exploded and I ate the entire shotgun. Needless to say, I was pretty angry. I try so hard to avoid putting myself in dangerous situations but there are some deaths that you have a hard time accepting. Especially when it feels like it wasn’t your own fault. I am afraid to teleport in Mad Labs now ):

I’d say my permanent ban from the official Discord last night was pretty unlucky, but y’know

i got a +34 hp roll but then i died :frowning:
still no plane on main
every time i get a 0

same

You gotta make a new password, dude.

Did you know that word sequences are harder for password breakers to crack?

Something like: 3DoritosAnd46ElepantsJumpPotatoes

Yeah, that’s harder to guess for those password breakers than:

adf8qawe67uc692

I have to many… One of the more recent ones…
I was in a solo OT with my 7/8 hunteress and Dying Thessal appeared. Perfect timing right? Of course it was that one time I didn’t have the phrase already copied, so while I was typing I was running out of air and ended up dying to the Deep Sea Beasts (the red minions at Thessal). I actually recorded that too. :cry:

How’d that happen

duh? come up into a thread not relevant to your interests just to make an insulting comment giving your negative opinion that literally no one asked for and is not relevant to the thread in the slightest. what did you expect? for me to graciously accept your insult? lol how entitled are you

unrelated, this thread is helping to cut down on newbies creating creating new threads for the sole purpose of decrying their bad luck/unfortunate event. always a plus.

I got a +everything roll on a necro a few days ago and went into a lod talking with various people in there about how happy I was with the good roll. died to ivory :,( I feel your pain

Where? Was your comment relevant? You’ve just jumped on this guys thread to insult people.