Shatter... lol

@Shatter
Can you not take an insult?

Lol. I called you a piece o shit because you were being a dick to some dude. Lol?

Yes i can, i am a piece of shit and a cold heart. (Though i hadn’t really shown it by the time your response was made)

I didn’t flag you my dear.

We’re all pieces of shit sometimes!

agreed

Could you read posts before screenshotting them?

“Multiple community members flagged this post”, meaning it wasn’t necessarily Shatter and there were other people anyway.

Reading? what’s that?

What h0e flagged it

Others, your post along with many of mine and others have all been deleted from that thread by a mod, we will never know, though you can probably bet a lot on the guy that said he was going to flag you probably being one of them.

Flags are not public.

Ill find em

You’ll be exterminating at least 3 people.

Flags carry different weight for different forum trust levels.

What thread was this on? The dead doggy one? If so, sure, I think shatter was a bit too mean on that, but I don’t exactly think it warranted you insulting him.

WHat thread was this on?

the bamse the dog thread : (

this

and why is this garbage in forum feedback or anywhere on the forums

oh let me revive my response then lol

I flagged it

XD u exposed urself

How long ago was that thread? i never saw it lol. I wouldnt have flaged tho thats just a waste of time and the effort of mouse clicks.

Lol I remember when I tried being an ass on these forums (wasn’t even being an ass? joke??). Lots of people blew it way out of proportion.

ig the privilege of being able to be an ass without backlash only comes to a few select users…

Just going to bring this up… isn’t this a wc worthy post???

no, its a more or less legit question