Shaxasno's Photo Album!

I saw that, is that a raccoon?

I think that is an African American man

D`awh that sweet fighting over me. Donā€™t worry I broke up with @OxKaiserxO . :wink:

I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out the right set of words to describe this thread I canā€™t think of a word in english or czech to articulate my feelings I mean pretty much sums up every rotmg discord or any collection of the sort

But I think obi wan could define it pretty well

I thought the general chat thread was bad. By God I had not seen the worst of what the forums had to offer

A quick comparison the general chat thread would be Norway and this would be Syria

*have not

Youā€™ll have to be a regular to see the worst.

I could swear he already had reg.

I make sure such things donā€™t happen, for I were to fall into the belly of the beast Iā€™m not sure I could escape. I also thought you had regular status

[quote=ā€œTauntauned, post:1540, topic:3840ā€]
I also thought you had regular status
[/quote]I have?

Iā€™m not sure what is being asked

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s being said

ftfy

Noone want to date you unless they are under the influence of ā€œspeed sproutā€

Words of a Ninja. Forever on steroids, speedy until the end.

Sorry I havenā€™t been as active as before Fans. Internet is gone at my house and sht been happening lul. Iā€™m still discord active so Iā€™ll be seen hanging around there.

(R/Rotmg and PitchOtmg)

stay in pitch pls

Hello Fans, Iā€™m no longer able to continue on with being active on The RealmEye forums. Iā€™m sad to say that I will be retiring from the forums for a short while. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and all my threads. I Will be seen on Discord mostly, if you would like to contact my discord name is; Shaxxy #1759. My last and final New thread[Not really] Will be sometime tommorow. After that, once I become active again I will continue posting in this thread, until the end.

Edit: After realizing what a success this thread has been over the years, Iā€™ve decided I will bump this thread until Iā€™m active again on Rotmg. I canā€™t let my legacy die.

Second Edit: I will also be posting upcoming Rotmg fanfictions on forums in the future.

rip

well its called general chat thread for a reason :laughing:. with the lovely realm comuunity.

[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:1549, topic:3840ā€]
until the end.
[/quote]rip u

[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:1549, topic:3840ā€]
I canā€™t let my legacy die.
[/quote]its ok, let it fadeā€¦

what even is this

Thatā€™s not her lol