Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Those only boost Vitality (Red), Defense (Blue), Dexterity (Yellow), Attack (Purple), or Speed (Green).

literally everything BUT Wis

admin crown

are you implying wis is important enough to get its own gumball >:U

What is your profile pic get ;-;

@Shaxasno what in the name of profit

Only Shaxxy xd
(She’ll have to be at the library if she wants to sell it tho)

I need my regular back at least for this.

Shh I was wondering how much people were willing to spend on these lol. Still haven’t been able to actually do the dungeon, the library computers have gotten way worse than before.

I highly suggest soloing on a longer-range class. Priest - Wizard - Necro would probably be the top 3, because:

• Priest: CWand removes the tedious barrel-kicking part for some of the boss’ phases, Heal is most powerful in the game.
  • Wizard: Just destroy everything and nothing will touch you. I managed to do it on a 0/8 one with like, T6-T3-T9-T5 MP.
  • Necromancer: Good heals if you aim, good DPS. A mix of the above, and as such, less powerful to a certain extent, but still viable.

I don’t have a like to give…

EDIT : now I do

when u search up shaxasno on google

let me explore with you shax

explore… human anatomy?
(insert lenny face)

***ual innuendo best innuendo

What else could it be with Shax?

Oh, you know, the wonders of how Tomes work, y’know?
All the wismod formulas…
The screeches of horrors coming out of my mouth trying to figure out what the fuck the formula for the Tome of Pain is…
The maximum wisdom combos…
Great fun (:

Assuming genders.

How is this assuming genders?

"It"
ASSUMING THAT SHAX FOLLOWS THE BINARY RULE

also…
Shax = gendr assum

The “it” was referring to “human anatomy”. Also it is neutral, so it isn’t affiliated with any of the two genders.

Can’t argue with that.