Should I fill up my character slots with 6/8s or max a few 8/8s?

Hi I’ve been wondering about if I should max 6/8s or 8/8s. I recently farmed a large deal of life potions. Around 60. I was wondering if I should fill my character slots with 6/8s or max 1 or 2 8/8s. I have around 12 character slots.
Thanks!

I would personally build a couple of 6/8s and one 8/8. Having a 8/8 is always nice but a 6/8 is, most of the time, just as functional as a 8/8. 8/8 offers slightly more survival but a instakill will stil destroy it so having extra 6/8s would always be nice. However, also ahving an 8/8 is great, ecspecially as it helps you fit guild and discord reqs.

Answer: 6/8s for functuality, 8/8 to show off, a bit of both probably best suggestion.

Issue with all 6/8s (as I quickly learned) is that you quickly accumulate too many pots and it gets boring because you end up merching back for life.

Merching for life can be boring, but having multiple 6/8s is much better than one or two 8/8s. If you lose a character, what will happen? If you have a few 6/8s, you can rebuild easily. If you only had a couple 8/8s, then you have to farm yourself back extremely carefully, because another death would be too brutal. I suggest making some 6/8s, getting yourself in a good position and working your way up to 8/8 on all of your characters. The difference between a 6/8 and an 8/8 isn’t enough to warrant the risk of losing almost everything.

Going for 3 6/8 first is more functional.
An 8/8 unit is more stronger (90hp diference is a lot, in my opinion), but having 3 6/8 gives more stability if you lose a single character.
Also, Mana is so easy to farm; Life too: just farm LH or sprite worlds and other rainbow pot dungeons and you will get those 3 6/8 to 8/8 soon.

But with no experience in LHs, this might just straight out be the death of his 3 6/8s

Having 4 6/8s will always beat having 1 or 2 8/8s, they handle just as well and take far less time to build.

Unless you are rich enough to instamax an 8/8 should your previous 8/8 die, don’t bother with 8/8s. They are too expensive when you die. Stick with the 6/8s and just try for good HP rolls.

Then, Sprites World Solution: do 1 each 2 minutes in a crowed server, and bam you have close to 4 lifes in one hour.
That was my way to get all my first 8/8, before thinking doing LH.
Anyway, he needs to get experience in LH (if doesn’t have already) at some point. It’s always better to die in LH with easy 6/8 maxed in a couple of hours, compared to 1 to 2 days farmed from 0/8 to 8/8 dead character.

6/8’s are definitely more important, IMO.

Also, getting consistent fame is more easy, when you have multiple characters: if you only have 1 character that is 8/8 with 3k fame and you die, you get back to 0 fame alive; if you have 3 6/8 each with 1k fame and you die with one, you still have 2k fame alive.

60 is roughly 300 ~ 360

You can comfortably make 4 extra 6/8 characters with this much currency. Maybe 5 if you merch.

Possibly:

• Paladin / Warrior mule for LH / Cult.
  • Wizard / Archer for long-range DPS.
  • Priest for the flex.
  • Some other class you find interesting.

I would only 8/8 a class after having enough pots to instantly max it again to 8/8 and have pots left over.

Personally I do have Lost Halls experience but if I didn’t, couldn’t I just use 0/8s to farm them?

You CAN, but it’s way less reliable and you’ll die more frequently.

Would be good though if I didn’t have experience because I wouldn’t need to keep on remaxing 6/8s if I died on them.

If you didn’t have experience then it would be less risky to run them on 0/8s. I was referring to a long-term approach.

if you’re going to do lh start with pub halls. after you feel comfortable with that join mch for more efficient (and therefore frequent) runs. guild runs with a small skilled group are more fun and can be more efficient but only really work if you have a good guild and strong lh experience

I dunno
I guess for you 6/8s would be better for reasons stated above

6/8?

no. go for 4/8s. The only class worth going to 5/8 (wis) is sorc.

8/8 isnt that useful for its cost.

Neither. Max up all your slots with 8/8’s.

I must agree with this, if you have to ask anyone including yourself about whether or not to max 8/8’s or 6/8’s then you shouldn’t go with 8/8’s until you have a plethora of back up pots and characters in case of death.