Should I make a Huntress and an Archer?

Hello there :wink:
I just got 2 Doom Bows (In a row) and I have 2 character slots empty. I was wondering if I should make a Huntress AND an archer? Or just one of the two and save my last character slot for some other character?

I already have a huntress set and equipped it on my ppe huntress which (I only did that because I have no room in my vault :frowning: )
And so yea, I was just wondering if I should make both those classes, just for fun or something, idk. I also know the stats are the same, you don’t have to rant about it ;

The lvl 1 huntress btw I also use for storage :stuck_out_tongue:

Make only an archer and put the bracer on it once 6/8.

So what should I do with the other empty slot?
alright, I’ll just make a knight or something I guess

Keep for a melee.

Oh I might just make an archer and huntress XD
I checked the hp roll for my huntress and I have +30 hp and also +2 mp

keep huntress and make a knight, u have deca rings def and a pixie.

Okay

If I only had three slots, I would not make two bow classes. Those two classes have the smallest amount of differentiation in the game, and I personally would prefer variety.

Since you currently have a necro and a huntress, I would make the third slot something with closer range. I would rule out a Knight because better if your other classes are maxed and knights are expensive (unless you want to play him unmaxed). I would not use a dagger because assassin’s are so marginalized, trickster is kind of a specialty class, and rogues die so easily. My recommendation would probably be a paladin, or (hear me out) a ninja.

I really like the ninja for his lack of specialization. I find it to be a good all around character, and I think if I only had a few slots it would make me more inclined to use one of them for a ninja because he isn’t quite as boxed in as the others.

Thank you for the advice, but ninja is just too squishy for a close range class :confused:
I guess I can max defense for a knight if I make one because I have 3 deca rings and a pixie I can sell.

Take off that bracer.

It’s only there because I have no space in my vault :stuck_out_tongue:

make an archer and a knight/ warrior.

I like making both because my archer is my favorite class and dying on it would be devastating, while if I died on my huntress I wouldn’t really care. At the end of it all they are about the same.

hey u got the free decas… im so jealous
anyway coming back to the point, I would go with archer. It doesn’t really matter, because both are practically the same, but archer can get just that much more damage in with the quiver (correct me if i’m wrong, but i’m pretty sure huntress ability does not do damage)

So like a lot of people already said that you should make an archer (equip the bracer on it once its 6/8)
And the other char for a mele or maybe a rogue

The trap does damage, about the same as an archer but with less rate of fire.

ok then, then it really doesn’t matter, personally i prefer archer

Feed that crappy plane that you have.

No :c

I’m still jealous of your three deca rings and pixie… oh and the bracer too.