Should STs be SB?

That would be interesting to implement but I’m not sure how they could do it🤔[quote=“RMGnoob, post:153, topic:18642”]
your drops should be somewhat determined by personal skill,
[/quote]

STs should be soulbound, for reasons stated by @IAmShurima to prevent duping, because, let’s face it, some sts are seriously op (pixie, shendyt, soulless). But since they’re so rare to drop normally, the droprates in turn should be buffed.

how about we like, uhh, completely remove the whole st thingy and turn them into ut’s, or turn the forbidden jungle set/mad lab set/coral huntress set/all other item sets into st’s, like cmon, who WOULDN’T want a forbidden jungle necro st set

Who would?

me

OR, we keep the current STs and leave those ones UT, because we already have the ST skins for the current ones.

OR, we keep all the other ones UT EXCEPT the jungle necro, which will basically be the best st set in the game

OR we could buff tablet.

OR we could make tablet st

OR remove tablet.

Who honestly uses it?

you cant really remove items once they’ve been officially released, especially if they’ve been in game as long as tablet has.

Ok so massive rework then

Yeah, pretty much.

make tablet part of the upcoming necro jungle st set,

Necro with spell? lets make it heal too lmao.

(add healing to tablet, not add healing to necro)

Genius

In decas AMA they talked about reworking tablet eventually along with cutlass DECA AMA - Organized

Cutlass should pierce.

DUH

ecks dee

Does the “DUH ecks dee” imply that the thought was sarcastic? I can’t really think of any other upgrade to it except just dmg…(Not like the idea of a piercing sword is vodoo, the indomp can pierce and there’s other classes’ ut weapons that give piercing like the esben staff or the bone dagger)

Indomptable is only for quick dmg bursts, there is no TRUE piercing sword

Isn’t that why cutlass SHOULD get piercing then?