Simple buff for Necro

why not give necro the mystic treatment but with armor piercing and healing
necro is supposed to be middle ground for wizards and priest which is not the case right now
necro will get wis mod:
healing can follow the priest healing wis mod but for half the time…
(healing will only be a self buff)
heal with still heal the party
So the equation will be.
t2 skull > (3+(wis/50))/2 wis>=30 2.25sec at max
t3 skull > (4+(2wis/75))/2 wis>=30 3sec at max
t4 skull > (4.5+(3
wis/100))/2 wis>=30 3.375sec at max
t5 skull > (5+(wis/30))/2 wis>=30 3.75sec at max
t6 skull > (6+(wis/25))/2 wis>=30 4.5sec at max

Piercing will have he same modifier as mystic beserk.
dps graph
necro with piercing is the white line
Note*
forgot to add mystic curse buff to the equation. Necro piercing is not better than it until about 50 def

Perma buffing:
It happens already but necros skulls have a huge mp cost
consequently you would only be able to perma buff with atleast a 97mp heal pet and maxed wis

I had an idea to buff necro as well. What if, when you used it’s ability, the life you stole kind of hovers around you for a second, and if you get hit during that time, the life still heals you. Probably a terrible idea because you could tank insane shots.

umm, yes this has been suggested many times already i believe

many people have an idea for buffing necros in it’s own way. pets took away its niche and now it needs to be buffed. Their is a reason you see so man of these bro

yes, i am aware, i am pretty sure one of those threads has basically the same ideas, you can look at some things those topics say.

nope didn’t see one that was “basically” the same idea but they are still ideas nonetheless. maybe you need to look those ideas again?

oh, oops, i remember reading one here, maybe i didnt link it, lol [quote=“Imjay, post:6, topic:3011”]
maybe you need to look those ideas again?
[/quote]

i personally dont care much about the ideas section

imo this will help: give the necro max 75 atk instead of 60

increase max MP

add another skull

give em another skin and it’ll be played

at first I thought: GAWD not this idea again…
but then I kept reading and realized it was actually a different idea. but I have a question for you,
HOW does giving necro staves armor piercing seem like a good idea? LOOK at this:

see the problem with this picture? if not, you have more problems than you realize.

lol[quote=“Xaklor, post:9, topic:3011”]
LOOK at this:
[/quote]

wow! i didnt actually even read the idea…

first of all people don’t run around naked so that chart is a little skewed

lol pretty lackluster argument as a mystic buff outclasses the dbow and necro+armor pierce in the content that matters
im not even going to mention the wizzy’s dps+spellbomb
dbow niche is being able to get sb damage in 1-2 shots not it’s dps
if you realize the dbow isn’t exactly a great item to solo with due to its low rof ; every target is not stationary
dbow is only used much because tiered bows are so piss poor
and not to mention the dbow pierce , staves don’t

and one big thing you are forgetting is that necros abilities cost 140 mp so having that 3 seconds of armor piercing is not permanent like i explained.
if you guys are going to critic peoples ideas people look at things from an situational perspective instead of so said item can out dps other said items

lol that’s why i didn’t even waste any time responding to you because you going to say an idea is like others without even reading it. People are not entitled to your opinion(that you didn’t even give) because you are a white star

woooo, hahah, ik that, its not because im a white star that im commenting this, i was a yellow star until a bit ago, i would’ve commented the same thing.

haha, sorry if i offended you. But after i read [quote=“Imjay, post:1, topic:3011”]
necro will get wis mod:
[/quote]

this, i remember two other threads with the same idea.

No need to get so angry about it.

Personally, i think Necromancer should get some kind of “armor shatter” ability, where they add the enemy’s def onto their attack.

So the more def an enemy has, the more damage Necromancer does to it.

So on the DPS graph, Necromancer would be the only one going up.

Necromancer is already decent in early-game dungeons. But this will make it pretty decent in mid-game dungeons, and actually useful in late-game dungeons.

hail the heavens and gods above, an original necro buff idea. I don’t know if that’s something you’ve been saying before but I like where this is headed. it’s at least something I haven’t heard a dozen times already.

The only issue with this idea is how it may work with Ogmur or some monsters that get the armored buff. How will it work?

Speaking of charts, if yours is supposed to be more accurate and useful, then WHY IN ORYX’S NAME DID YOU MAKE EVERY LINE THE SAME DAMN COLOR??

So Tomb, OT, Stone Guardians, Shatters, Oryx 1 and 2, all these don’t matter, but 0 Def mobs on the beach do? … lolwat

Wizard can’t heal himself with his ability and unless you got the ST spell, can’t pierce armor. Meanwhile, your version of Necro can pierce armor with a tiered Skull while getting constant full heals.

Damn, you’re right. If only Dbow classes had access to a means of making enemies stand still… you know, a paralyzing ability of some description…

Also, here’s a free tip: RoF doesn’t mean shit when you’re instakilling trash mobs and instaqualifying on bosses anyway.

So you’re making an upgrade only for Divine pet users and saying fuck you to everyone else? Sounds better by the minute.

Normally I wholeheartedly agree with that statement, but in this case it looks like you’re the one who’s not looking at the situation properly. Hopefully we can broaden your perspective.

I think the necro skull should receive an outright buff, as well as a wis modifier to radius and damage on top of that. Also, I think the spd should be raised to 55 at least and att or dex by 5-10.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Work on original def instead of def after Ogmur or def after armored?

um, you just responded to him :confused: