Simple 'set' buff for the Cult set

How about: with all pieces of the cult set equipped, the spot where the skull hits also gets ‘reversed’ - that is it is reflected across the perpendicular axis of the cursor with the player.

Just a fun thought.

Slight problem: Activates are a lot more limiting than messing with weapon / projectile properties, especially when it comes to targeting. Your options are pretty much limited to “on player” and “on cursor”.
It’s a neat idea, though.

How does unstable come into play? It seems to randomly pick a spot to use your ability for the applicable characters. Or maybe I’m just forgetting something crucial.

I believe you mean Unstable with that.
And honestly? I have no idea. It’s definitely something hardcoded, which means that it’s not something you can freely edit.

(Yes, unstable. Sorry. I just woke up a little bit ago. ~•~)

Interesting. Why would anyone want to hard-code a thing like that in a game? I’m but an infant in my knowledge of programming, regrettably, but unless you’re ripping some principle directly embodied in the language you’re using, what’s the advantage of that,

In their defense, WS made Realm for a game jam, and they likely never envisioned needing to add such functionality to activates.
And maybe it’s not so much hardcoded, as much as it’s just “backend” code - something I’m not at all knowledgable about. Maybe if we beg Uni long enough, he’ll try and create such a seperate parameter, like he helped do with stuff like OnAbilityActivates? >w<

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.