Snowman Building Material in Nexus?

I was recently exploring the nexus. I had autofire on. (Use autofire because was playing with mousepad only laptop). Anyway, I accidently hit something, started dealing damage to it, and next thing I know, I obtain a random item that I had never seen before. I haven’t seen anything about it and can’t find any place where DECA mentioned it.
First, I would like to know if anyone else had recieved any of these items. Secondly, I would like to know the uses (it has 0 feedpower. I know there are 8 total and that they are consumable but consuming that changes nothing). Finally, I would like it if someone could help locate the 6th one

Cool Stuff I found Outside the Nexus
Stalking realmeyers

You can use them to turn some of these balls of snow that are standing around in nexus into snowmen.

Do you know where you could find the 6th item?

It is a Santa hat and is in gift baskets and presents found around the nexus.

Found it but then accidently used #5 without it doing anything. Not sure how it works :frowning:

Do you know how you actually utilize the items?

I WANT THOSE

Where u find them?

Explore nexus and shoot at things. Strange Brown Shrubs generally give the sticks that are the arms (slot 1). The rest of them mostly come from presents or strange items that just don’t seem to fit in. However, beware. Use a class whose accuracy you don’t mind screwing with because you will hit a bunch of dead ends before actually getting them

Edit: Carrots come from “fruit baskets”

Inside nexus or outside?

Like out of building I mean

outside

Thanks a bunch lol. Wish me luck on finding them!

OMG i got a carrot

Yes, I do know. If you exit the main building in the nexus and go directly to the right of where you would spawn you will find Craig. He asks for help. If you head directly north (up) of him you will find two sizes of snow balls. They are like the barrels in a chamber so go to the bigger of the two and kick it onto one of the five platforms that are in that area. When you get the big one onto the platform it will show a mini amimation. Now do the same with the smaller snowball and you will have made a snowman. Once the snowman is built stand directly on top of the snowman and click items to finish building your snowman. If you are not positioned directly on top of the snowman the item will be consumed and not attach to said snowman.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!!

This post shows a fully built snowman.

You can also read more into that thread to see where each item is located.

Thanks!! Not sure where the rest of the items went but it looks okay :smiley:

Like I said it is really difficult to get them to attach every time. And given there are only enough items in each nexus to build all five, if you mess up once you will have to go to other servers to pick up extra items.

It is a neat feature but it is a bit of a pain to affix the items properly each and every time.

But I didn’t even move. I popped all of it while sitting in the same place. And I did the scarves before I did the carrot

No it does not matter what order you do them in from what I can tell.