So does anyone know if the ideas for the Seventh Laboratory and Darkness Mines dungeons are still in progress or if they have been scrapped?

A while ago, I read about an idea for Darkness Mines: doc link here.

And for the 7th Laboratory, linked here.

Does anyone know if these are still WIP, or if they have been scrapped or are on the bench?
I was super hyped when I read about these, and I hope they come to the game.

IDK if this should be in game discussion or community hub. I’m gonna keep it in discussion unless you guys think it should be changed.

what about #feedback

That miner could definitely be another warrior skin. Very nice. Love it. Hope they finish it.

game discussion is for things actually in rotmg. leaving the post here implies those two idea drafts are actually going to be in-game, which isn’t true. they’re just fan-made.

if you want answers, you should ask on the thread made for those dungeons, it’s kind of the point. if the threads are locked though, try pinging the authors like so: @Triforcej (only use their names instead of yours)

Ok thanks. Just never made any new topics before.

Thanks for the link!
7th Lab is on hiatus right now. I have been wanting to come back to it but I haven’t found the time nor motivation. Primarily because I want to rework the bosses slightly although the main concept is already done. And I need a spriter. Other than that it is more or less finished but I gotta find the time to make it.
Hopefully it will be finished soon!

But now that you bring it up, it WOULD be a good idea to finish what I started…
:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.