Some control over regulars?

The mods really do give you special treatment, it’s sad really

Even MORE proof that the mods are just DreaDrakes alts! Wait…that would mean…since the mods are all better than DreadDrake…that means DreadDrkae is someone’s alt?

I really wonder how many banned accounts it will take for you to stop coming to the forums :thinking:

“I’m such a big deal, I talk about myself in the third person!”

Shut up DreadDrake

Idk

No. Fuck that. I hate the attitude that because someone shows up a lot they should automatically get respect. Sometimes giving people power in a forum is the wrong decision, and if someone is over using that power, or even abusing it the fact that they hold a special position should not ever be used as a reason to not call them out on it.

The fact that I respect Nevov for a variety of reasons is an aside. The general attitude is not one people should ever have in a forum.

@Nevov is going to merge this with the stupid things thread now is he

I took a moment to ponder whay word would describe him. It’s past the point of sad so I can’t use that. I can’t call him childish because children know better. There is a word ik in czech or english that really explains what he is.

But I’ll use basic pschyology. Talking about ones self, espically under disguise of a “different” person ushally comes from confused sexuality being the biggest reason next to having a mental disorder.

But again I don’t think dreaddrake has either of those because if he did have these problems he would certainly be talking about them for the attention of others.

Ah half walk through writing this I realized a correct term. Trumpish. As in comparable to the american president. But I guess he sees him on television and as the saying goes monkey see monkey do.

I guess instead of calling him dreaddrake or XIYANGYANG we could call him trump Jr

Just to add this final part @XIYANGYANG
I doubt you are chinese and I think you make that up as well, which some people would consider offensive pretending to be chinese but being that you are trump Jr you don’t really care

Sorry, the showing of respect part was written jokingly. We’re all accountable and even mod actions can and should be questioned if they get out of hand.

At this point I think every sensible point has been put forward, and anyone now wanting to reply should ignore any and all of Xiyangyang’s jibes and attempts at inciting bs arguements.

There was a decent discussion, but no thanks to you, OP.

Edit : @XIYANGYANG keep on doing your thing buddy, and I’ll begin flagging you now.

你说什么?我肯定是一个中国人。妈的你敢说我不是吗?虽然我是在美国出生的,我第一个语文是中文。当年我的外婆还在么过,他天天叫我中文词和故事。看,我也会说chinslesh.你才对我是一个insult呢。

Such obvious goggle translate
On dreaddrake you never spoke chinese why do you now ?

Ok, be that way. But atleast tell me a way that I can prove I’m Chinese. Or maybe you can proof read all my old essays

高学生不应该打工。如果学生需要打工,那他们就没有时间做功课了。人人说打工可以挣钱,但是,对高学生家长的钱够生活,不用跟加钱。还有,出去打工对高学生不安全,世界里有很多坏人和灰太狼似的人。
首先,高中的时候,功课很多,学生已经特别忙了。如果他们还要打工,他们都可能活不了,不但没有时间做功课,而且还可能没时间吃饭和睡觉。去年,有一些人做了个实验,问了两千个有打工的高学生一些问题。大概一千七百个人都说他们特别忙,希望明年或者上大学的时候不需要打工。只是百分之八十五个高学生自个儿说了,“打工对高学生来说是害他们。”还有,在这个一样的是实验,他们问了大概五千个不一样的高学生“有没有时间跟朋友一起出去?”这个五千个高学生,没有一个说他们有时间随便玩儿。这就说明打工对高学生很难,要花无数多的时间。
在高中的时候,很多高中生都没有打工。他们是怎么活得下去呢?他们挣不到钱,但是他们的成绩比打工的高学生好多了。这就说明虽然打工可以真得到一些钱,用妈妈爸爸的钱也能活得下去,而且活得更好。
最后,世界很大。人人都不一样。好人坏人都有。但是,一些人做了个实验,看了看谁是打工的高学生的领导。大概百分之七十的人都是犯罪的人。这就说明打工的高学生是更一个不好的人做对。
因为打工需要很多时间,高学生没有时间做别的,跟重要的事情。还有,虽然打工可以真钱,家长的钱够的活下去。最后,世界很大,有很多人,特别危险。这就是为什么高学生不应该打工。

Here’s a persuasive one from like 2nd grade or something
About how high schoolers shouldn’t do part time jobs

Written in a somewhat satire mood

Dreaddrake was supposed to be a good forum member. For some reason some people liked the no fun zone idea and kept on flagging me. So now I take the forums a bit less serious…but I still get triggered at people who accuse me of stupid things like using google translate for the first language I learned. That being said, I’m not extremely good at Chinese, like I still went to an American public school @Tsunami can testify. Plus he also knows that I know Chinese.

But you dident answer my question. How come dreaddrake never talked about knowing chinese but you talk about it all the time? Did you just suddenly feel like it one day

Also showing me a bunch of Chinese paragraph proves nothing all.

I could pretend to speak dutch just as easily as you could pretend to speak chinese

Also[quote=“XIYANGYANG, post:55, topic:14487”]
Here’s a persuasive one from like 2nd grade or something
[/quote]
You have a essay from 2nd grade saved on your computer and in Chinese

That makes no sense at all

From your past and present experience on the forums of spam, lies and flame post.
Nothing would ever prove to me that you are chinese

But of course you are free to live out any delusions you want

That would have been from the past week or so, so it’s understandable.

Edit:
How about @Nevov splits the irrelevant posts to a new Chinese thread :wink:

Because I never deemed it important?

你这人真是的,自己不知道别人的生活是真么样,还在随便呢!

Also note it is near impossible to google translate phrases and specific onamonapeoias.

I’m sorry what topic is this again? get your own thread back on track