Some item ideas! [plus recruitment]

Thanks for the help, I really like the sprites!

The bow, quiver, and possibly ring were meant to be an ST set for Archer, to help increase it’s rushing potential.

My personal idea for the two tome ideas were for them to be seperate. The totem tome would spawn three totems in a triangle around the priest, allowing the people in the center to gain tons of healing from all 3, while hurting the players that leave.

The teleportation tome (current name I have for it is Tome of the Fallen Angels) is supposed to teleport you to your cursor and heal about .25 seconds after.

I really like the spell you made, and the robe is really good too.

I’ll definitely make sure to pm you once my dungeon is set up a little more so you’d know what you could work around, right now I’m, busy with school and helping my family open up a new business so Ive been spending all of my freetime playing games.

rig·id
ˈrijid/Submit
adjective
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible.
"a seat of rigid orange plastic"
synonyms: stiff, hard, firm, inflexible, unbending, unyielding, inelastic
"a rigid container"
not able to be changed or adapted.
“teachers are being asked to unlearn rigid rules for labeling children"
synonyms: fixed, set, firm, inflexible, unalterable, unchangeable, immutable, unvarying, invariable, hard and fast, cast-iron, ironclad
"a rigid routine”

it’s an item in the context of a frozen “ice realm”, would it make sense for it to be firm or for it to be cold?

Made changes to the bow and ring.

the bow is still absolutely insane.

only void bow, leaf bow, and dbow even have a chance of of outdamaging it, and at high def ranges. all of them (excepting void bow perhaps) have some drawback that prevents them from being totally broken. in this case, i would ditch literally every bow besides this and void bow and go have a field day having a completely empty inventory.

And another change.

(This time it has the same amplitude/frequency as the Spirit Staff. And 5% less RoF.)

I know, I’m the one that made the entire concept for the dungeon these items will drop in (based on realm lore ofc)

Could be either, ice is cold and tends to dislike bending.

You could of at least let me do the bow…

:wink:

:unamused:

Keep going like this so I never have to bump my thread

pls use the name “Bow of Piasuendo” so i don’t feel sad ok thanks

what does piasuendo even mean

What is this?

Probably going to modify the names and descriptions to fit directly into the dungeon anyway.

the name is based on the empire of japan, being old and broken

literally means piercing ends in japanese.

I already have my own old and broken kingdom tho

Sorry, not a weeb. /s

I’m not a weeb either…

Im kidding around, I don’t know any Japanese and when I searched up the term I couldn’t find anything talking about it.

T14 is kinda crap to be honest it should be ut

Also adepts draps or wutever seem overpowersd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.