Something that hits you in Guild Hall

it would be nice to have something that hits you in the guild hall to activate a proc or something in your gear that activates upon getting hit by something

Adding on to this, it should probably appear in a room where you’re invulnerable, but the damage still registers. That way, there aren’t any accidental deaths. You should also be able to set the amount of damage the attack does.

The invulnerability would probably be unnecessary if an autonexus feature were implemented instead.

Nexusing every single time you got too close to dying would be annoying though.

Could place 4 fountains that restore hp like they do in the nexus. 400hp every second should solve the dying problem.

I’d like to see a community vault chest in the ghall too so you can leave donations and stuff.

yeah, i’ve seeing this a lot lately

i believe this was originally my idea if you go way back (notice me :blush:)

even gifting gold

I actually think something like this would alleviate some of the storage issues new players face while. Guild storage could start small and be upgraded with guild fame after reaching max guild hall. Any tradable item should be able to be put in there. Might as well put a pot rack in there too and upgrade that with guild fame because why not.

At first this idea seemed game-breaking to me, but then I realized that this “free storage” comes at the cost of the items not being secure. Anyone could take the potions and gear, so it’s not stupidly powerful for a single person. There is one situation I could see it being broken though, which is where a guild leader/founder abuses the storage and steals everyone’s items, but it’s also possible people lose respect for the leader/founder and just leave the guild.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.