Sorry for the lack of communication!

I’m here to clear up some things!

• Where is the Halloween patch? - maybe it’s just me, but isn’t Halloween on the 31st? :thonk:
    Past Halloween patches usually happened between the 17th and 31st or not at all (RIP 2015)! We have a nice amount of things that will go live and wanted to make sure it’s actually good. at least decent. not entirely broken.
    Currently the plan is the 24th. Yeah, Friday the 13th would have been a nice touchchch ahahah (kikiki mamama), but releasing an update just before the weekend is usually a bad idea - better to have all hands available on deck just in case!
  • Server performance - I hear people say that the “old” servers were better, but the servers actually are the same ones our predecessor was running.
    The difference is that many more features, security checks and other things have been added since. Plus, the amount of players increased. So, despite the many performance improvements that were also added, servers simply have a lot to deal with, and we’ll have to continue adding more (edit: adding more performance improvements that is, I derp’d the wording on that).
    We are aware of the issues and are still investigating why it seemed to start getting so bad specifically after the Tinkerer patch.
    Performance optimizations are high on our list, but since they take a lot of research, they take time.
  • Buff CDirk spam - I heard you, I will consider it. I will focus on more balancing after the Halloween patch.
    Now, please and for the love of our sanity, stop this tomfoolery!
  • Necro ST - we hear you. We thought it was more fair than before, since instead of releasing the box first or along with the in game drops, we did release the box after the in game drops.
    That said, it needed to be soulbound and is quite powerful, so the frustration is understandable. It’s something we’re still evaluating.
  • Lack of communication - yes, we have been/are busy training new members of the team and keeping up the work on new patches at the same time.
    We definitely want to work towards better communication.

Too right. Bad enough when the shops go Full Halloween on 15th September…

Some places around me already have Christmas stuff out.

Whatever happened to Thanksgiving, anyway?

Tell that to my boss, and the many weekends wasted performing rollbacks.

brb gonna go copy-quote this to every “Deca potato servers” thread on these forums. Finally, people can be asked to shut up with their whining!

flummery

I suggest cdirk should armor pierce but do a tad less damage

Edit:

[quote=“Doc, post:3, topic:18572”]Whatever happened to Thanksgiving, anyway?

[/quote]

The giving part didn’t happen

Edit: Thanks for making my pic smaller doc <3

:thinking: WHERE. IS. HYDRA. BUFF.

New deca employees confirmed

Yes, thank you for clarifying that. Was totally unsure of what he was saying there.

Np me neithrr

unfortunately with the introduction of the Wyrmhide Armor that is unlikely to ever happen.

aside from +1 mana that is

Speaking of which…

Can you nerf the wyrmhide drop rates and buff the other armors?
I know the wyrmhide is usable on 6/14 classes so it’s more common, but really?
I’m at like 6 wyrmhides 1 dominion and 0 star mothers :<

Can we have a box with the mystery Halloween Skin/Petstone or the Halloween Cemetery keys? Please?

Please?

I for one am against decas recent raise of the realmeye mods salaries. @moderators @Nevov @Shatter rich fat cats burgeoise

No but really I think the deca team is doing a great job even with the communication. Sometimes people forget companies actually have to do work at their job. Thanks for checking in deca comrade

aside from +1 mana that is
[/quote]

+1 MANA CONFIRMED!

#upgrade your server before update your game

please don’t patronize the discussion with server talk. They know their servers have issues, but please, that probably won’t get the Halloween update out any faster

agreed

dont play if you want to constantly bitch and moan

How can u play if the servers are down???

#still playing the game because
that the way i to live my life