Soulbound Nexus Items

I don’t know if people get as mad anymore for this but I remember the game getting some hate for this…
Tops/T12 Items in the Nexus.
People were getting mad because people could just buy some items from the Nexus, sell them for life or def and then max your Character.
You could make the items you buy from the Nexus Soulbound, like the pots from daily login rewards or something like that, so that you can’t trade them but you can still find them useful.

Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes.

Who even buys tops from nexus It’s waste of gold they dont need to be soulbound

The items in nexus are so expensive that no one buys them anyways. The only time people buy tops from the nexus is usually if they are new to the game.

*When they have their Mom’s Credit Card And Subway Gift Cards

thats they money thou. its their freedom. better than RWT

First off, who the hell spends $9 on tops?

If someone wants to spend money on tops, then let them spend money on tops. Let them realize that they’re getting the ripoff portion of the deal.

It's like going to a department store, and buying new cloths. One shirt costs $30 retail. There will always be someone who wants to buy that shirt. You can be the smart one, knowing that there will be a discount at some other store on the same shirt.

Except every other store is a shady business ran by gangsters and shirts also occasionally grow on trees.

Hey, don’t hate on me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.