Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Accepted! Please view message above.

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
It’s hard to find an active Australia guild and Sovngarde looks pretty much perfect in every aspect.
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
No, never really been in a guild just played with my mate.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Good tomb experience, decent shatts experience but could definitely be improved quickly. No lost halls experience.
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
Pretty much daily as it has of late become my main game.
What is your main server?
Australia
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Definitely
What are your views on hacking?
Don’t wanna attack hackers but I do think it lessens the overall experience
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Of course. Don’t wanna taint the poor kiddie winks
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
100%

Accepted! Use this link to join our guild Discord: discord.gg/JT4dd2S
Once you’re in, message a Leader or Founder to have them invite you into the guild in game and update your Discord role. Please also read up on the information for new people channel in the server, thanks!

Welcome to Sovngarde.

I have chosen Sovngarde for its friendly description and its activeness in guild dungeons and comradery
Were you a former member of another guild?If yes, why did you leave?
Yes, I was previously in another guild. I left this guild because it fell inactive and failed to come through on dungeon popping
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon?
Yes I have lots of experience with all end game dungeons except for lost halls. Lag is usually a problem for me in that dungeon and The Shatters but most other dungeons are fine.
I usually dedicate an hour or two or three every night sometimes more on weekends, depends on my work load.
Australia, although any server works for me.
Are you willing to contribute to guild funds?
Absolutely. All but two of my gift chests are full of non soulbound pots which I would gladly donate for some epic dungeons.
Hacking is an inappropriate act and it has no place here on Rotmg
Are you a family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes absolutely. I can definitely acquaint myself with any and every young and upcoming realmer in the guild
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Totally. I’ve done many shatters runs through discord and listened to voice calls and I know the appropriate calls for dungeons, any advice on strategy, and I would be happy to assist or chat with guild members.

Once you’re in, message a Leader or Founder to have them invite you into the guild in game and update your Discord role. Please also read up on the information for new people channel in the server, thanks!

Welcome to Sovngarde.

I’m currently rather bored with the game and the guild’s passion and commitment really appeals to me, rather than other guilds where you join based on experience requirements etc.
I was, but I went inactive for a few months for study and came back guildless. I’m in my brother’s temporary guild atm.
Yes but not with lost halls or the hive at all.
I can play every day to some extent if I don’t have exams and pretty much the whole weekend. It’s holidays and I haven’t missed a single day.
Australia
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes, and I have keys that I’d like to open as well
I hate it. It ruins the game for everyone else and doesn’t give any feeling of fulfilment at all since it’s just unfair.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes, as long as they don’t try to start anything in the first place.
Yes, but I only have the computer mic which isn’t too good.

Welcome to Sovngarde.

Because I am looking for an active guild played rotmg for 6years on and off and never really found an active guild to participate in
Last year, the guild disband when players quit
I have experience in tombs and shatts but I only came back a month ago after a long break so no experience on lost halls etc.
Play everyday pretty much after a long break
AU
Yes
if It does not negativity affect anyone I would not mind but since it does not a fan
I am able to adapt but normally not really family friendly unless around younger peole
Yes I am able to use mic

I have been looking for a new guild for a while now. Most other guilds usually have reqs which can be very annoying and unfriendly to newer players, but this guild looked very appealing and unique, as well as friendly and fair, but most importantly fun. I really feel I will have a strong connection with this guild and will stay loyal until the end.
My former guild wasn’t bad or anything, it just wasn’t as nice and active as most other guilds which is a big downside.
Apart from the Lost Halls and nest, I feel I can say that I am very experienced with end-game dungeons.
I am currently on very frequently, playing hours upon hours a day, having fun and just relaxing.
Australia
Of course. When ever I do grab some realm gold, I will be sure to let the guild know and pop keys if needed.
Hacking is a big problem in all games, a problem which games developers and players alike fear. I see hacking as an unfair advantage and disgusting thing. No one should ever hack, nor need to. I feel that hacking ruins the experience for the player, and fellow players of the game.
I am very adaptable and easy to talk to around all ages.
Of course, if it is needed from me, I shall do it.

Welcome to Sovngarde.

See above.

This was the top link for an aus server guild, and seems well constructed.
Yes, this is not my first account so my history with guilds is not shown. Guilds die after a few months,
that is the main reason i have left guilds before.
I have completed a few tombs and shats. The others i have not participated in and am willing to learn.
My goal is to finally get a white star then quit.
Aus.
Yes, of course. Only in pots and items. I use realm gold only for vaults or character slots.
No challenge if you hack, and a waste of time.
I don’t have a mic and yes.
Yes but i have no mic.

Accepted, message me or Soulfyre on discord and await a response! Discord: discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Welcome :slight_smile:

I just saw guild recruitment and i came
Yes, the guild gave me headaches
yes
daily
USW, but I skip around
sure
whats really the point
They are already used to it
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Yea

inb4 “dOn’T hUrTz Me”

K ( plz dont hurtz me )

Accepted, join Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Message myself or Skorker for an invite in game. Welcome :slight_smile:

Seems like a chill guild. I’m not into those super hardcore guilds with sky high standards. Just wanna have some fun, man.

Yeah; I took a break because of academics and was kicked because of inactivity. Lol.

Yeah, I have some Tomb and Shatts exp. More Tomb than Shatts tho, and I have a mediocre amount of LH 2.0 exp.

I used to be super inactive due to, again, academics, but my exams have just finished so hopefully I’ll play almost daily.

I’m one of those guys who just picks Best Server lol. In other words, any really.

Every once in a while, sure. Always willing to contribute for keys.

If it’s a singleplayer game, sure. Just having fun. On multiplayer games such as this, though, that’s a big no. Especially if it affects other players.

Yeah, definitely. Pretty sure I’m considered young, too.

Oh yeah, definitely. Might even be comfortable enough to unmute myself depending on how things go.

Because I have been looking for an active guild so I can start playing with other people. I am looking for a guild pretty much like this one that plays the game for fun and enjoys the game but also does dungeons. It is also in my area.

I was with some friends but they stopped playing so it was a dead guild.

I have done a couple of tombs and shatts. I have only completed one tomb and all the other times I have nexused. I understand how they work and what to do and not to do but I want to learn how to do them properly and improve so I am interested in doing that with this guild.

I played a few years back but then stopped. I have recently (last 1-2 months) started playing again and found it super fun.

Any asia/oceania server but mainly AUS because it is the most active.

Yes, I would gladly donate some pots and such.

I think that it ruins the entire point of the game and I don’t like it. Personally I would never hack because as I said it makes the game pointless

I sometimes swear but if there are younger people around I try to keep it down

Yes, I have discord and I am happy to talk.

Because I need a guild and you guys are in Aus
Because they were in US and didn’t do a whole lot
Yes good experience up until 3rd boss in shatts
Reasonable atm
Australia
Once i have rebuilt and maxed
I mean your a gimp if you hack but idrc as long as your not affecting my game
Yes but i play on a school computer and they blocked discord ):
I would if i could