Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Sovngarde

A very chill and laid-back guild that just want to enjoy the game.

Home Realms: ASE/AU

Timezone: +8 GMT

(CURRENTLY RECRUITING)

BACKGROUND:

We’re a guild that was founded 6 years ago by three brothers, at this point in time the brothers have all left, but the legacy of them lives on.

Originally being a private guild that was only amongst the three brothers, Sovngarde has expanded and branched out, now accepting new members of all kinds to join our ranks

What you can find in Sovngarde:

• Private guild key events
  • All kinds of different contests
  • Guild PPE challenges
  • A capable and determined leadership group focusing on making your experience as a guildie for the better
  • Many keys to be popped by members and buyers alike
  • Helpful members that are able to answer questions 24/7
  • An extremely active discord and in-game environment (especially if you’re in our asia-australia timezone)
  • Other frequently played games that’s not exclusive to just RotMG (Terraria, CSGO, etc)
  • An amazing community of players who are nice and willing to help
    and much more!

Leadership group:

These are the people who currently lead the guild and who you should bow down and worship!
Soulfyre (Head Founder)
MROBLE (Founder)
Skorker (Leader)

Rules & Requirements:

REFRAIN FROM HACKING. We do not tell a person how to live their lives and how to play their game but we expect you to not hack within the guild ESPECIALLY during weekend guild events where we pop keys. If caught, I will give a warning, and then a more serious action. Hacking both tarnishes our guild image but also your image within the guild and is highly discouraged.

Importantly, family friendliness is an important core of Sovngarde.
In other words, we do not tolerate drama or unnecessary/public conflict in our guild. Cursing is allowed however in good nature (ie banter), and should be kept minimalistic. We will not tolerate any aggressive behavior towards anyone. That includes your guildmates and non-guild members equally. We have 2 voice chats for mature, and for family friendly so please join the one that suits you best. This is your first and only warning on this stuff, if we pick up on any toxic behaviour you will be swiftly dealt with.

ENGLISH ONLY

Skills:

Fame and Stars do NOT matter. Experienced and new players alike are welcomed!

Shatters/Tomb experience*. Inexperience is accepted as long as you’re willing to learn to do end-game dungeons along the way. No rush! Literally and figuratively. Fundamental or basic understanding of these dungeons are recommended as some members prefer people who know what they’re doing.

Guild funds. In our guild, we have a bank of ‘guild funds’, in which you must donate to, to continue to be a part of the weekly hosted dungeons. Not required for new players or those rebuilding. If you want to be part of weekly guild dungeons, you’re expected to donate a little to the Guild-funds. We work together and contribute as a guild so please be part of our team effort!

Absolutely no begging/asking for items. This promotes gameplay that is dependent on your guildies, and you’ll never grow as a player. However, asking for help running a few dungeons is totally ok and even encouraged, t_eamwork and cooperation is a big part of being Sovngarde member!_

Guild positions are earned through loyalty, activity, being helpful, guild contributions, and respect of our guild rules. Do not ask to be promoted.
We have:
Founders
Admins (Leaders)
Moderators (Officers, long time members who’ve proven their worth of fitting into a leadership role)
Members (People who’ve been with us for a few weeks and we think are fit for our guild, ie have passed the initiation phase)
Initiates (Brand new guildies)

Have a great interest or love for the game. Nothing beats gaming with others who enjoy the same game.
If you would like to join Sovngarde, then you must first fill out this application form

APPLICATION FORM (please fill this out to the best of your ability):

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
  • Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
  • Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
  • What is your dedication/activity to the game?
  • What is your main server?
  • Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
  • What are your views on hacking?
  • Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
  • Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?

DISCORD IS A REQUIREMENT
Chat/Voice chat is not required but if you want to know when guild keys pop and when events start, I HIGHLY recommend to be active (logged in) on discord since we don’t update in-game due to obvious reasons. Discord is our main hub for guild activity, and not being a part of it will be a huge disadvantage for playing with us, we also have checkups and other vital forms of communication through discord, therefore it has been made a requirement to join the discord.

Our discord

https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S54
(PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED)

Please use the discord to message us if no one is online.

(pssst~ those not capable of reading and not applying properly through the application form will receive an auto-reject)

Skorker
MROBLE
Soulfyre
The names above have the authority to accept/reject your application.

OTHER

We’re looking for a Tomb of the Ancients supplier.
We will pay as a guild (3 life) for every pop.
If you’re looking to sell keys safely and consistently to a guild, please post here or message any of the above mentioned leaders on the Sovngarde Discord!

Sovngarde - Australian/Asian guild RECRUITING [ASE/USSW]

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I have been in search of an active guild for a while now. I’ve played ROTMG for 4 yours (cumulatively) and have found playing alone to be quite boring. I think that the community Sovgarde has is a perfect fit for me as I am experienced with the game and with people!
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Not that I can remember, no.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
I have extensive experience with all end game dungeons (except The Nest, and Lost Halls) and can confidently do them all on any class!
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
My main dedication to ROTMG is the economy. I enjoy buying and selling to gain profit in USW2, as well as realmeye, which gives me a strong bank to recover from deaths. I also thoroughly enjoy playing the game, in every aspect. My hands down favorite thing to do is rush dungeons, as I feel it brings adrenaline and I love that feeling.
What is your main server?
USSouthWest
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
If that means growing our guild and creating a well balanced environment, most certainly!
What are your views on hacking?
I think that hacking takes all of the fun out of gaming in general. I would much rather do bad, and learn, than use any sort of hacks to “improve” my game-play. I think it is much, much more rewarding to succeed without the use of hacks.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
I feel like I have 100% control over my filter, and can be pleasant to talk to in any setting.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
I would love to!

I’ve been playing the game for a while, and haven’t been able to find an active and fun guild to participate in. I have high hopes for this guild, though!
I’ve been in about two guilds before. The first was indeed fun for a while, though it died in a few months. The second, I was invited to, but was already dead.
I have a bit of experience with Tombs, and very slight experience with Shatters, though I’m confident in my ability not to get in the way for a Tomb and for the first section of the Shatters. I have very little experience with Parasite Chambers, and no experience with Nests or Lost Halls. Despite this, I do intend to improve, which is one of my reasons for joining this guild.
My activity in the game has been somewhat on and off in the past few months, as I’ve had no guild to participate in and have done little in events. When I get into the game however, I can play for decent amounts of time without getting bored or frustrated. I usually don’t get discouraged by losing a character either.
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
I rarely ever actually buy realm gold. I do have some keys in my vault that I’d be happy to pop for the guild though, and I’d gladly donate potions to the guild as well.
In all honesty, I’m against exploiting myself because I dislike the thought of needing a crutch to play games. My reasons for it don’t go much deeper than that, though you shouldn’t expect to catch me using any hacks.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when younger ones are on voice chat?
While I don’t have a mic, I don’t actually swear either way, though I’m not bothered about people around me doing it. Even if I did have a mic though, I’d be happy refrain from using any offensive language of any sort when young ones are near.
I’m fully willing to join the voice chat for guild events, though I can’t talk due to my lack of a microphone.

Sovngarde comes across as an active and friendly guild that and playing by ones lonesome is rather boring

Mainly just small guilds with friends that no longer player

Decent experience i know enough to not screw things up and dirty the dungeon hoping to learn more by joining a guild

Ive recently started playing the game again after a long hiatus and usually jump on everyday or every other. I like being able to jump on the game and cruise around god lands or simple dungeons farming things and vegging out, i also like being able to jump into a harder dungeon and actually need to focus.

AU

Im not one for buying realm gold but im happy to put in life pots to purchase keys from poppers

I think its cheap and ruins the game

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
I do have a bit of a mouth i wont lie about it that being said i can tone it down when younger players are about

Yes

I seem to like the philosophy of this guild
Yes I was, but they seem to be so mean to me because of my "luck"
Yes quite a bit
I wanna get to white star and quit
USW but I usually skip around
Of course
They destroy the whole purpose of gaming
Sure
Yeah of course

might have a few tombs

Accepted! Glad to have you join Sovngarde. :slight_smile: The Discord link in the main post isn’t correct, so please join the guild Discord through this link. discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Once you have joined, please message a Leader or Founder to receive an in game invite and Discord role update. It’s also worth reading up on the information for new people, outlined in the server.

Accepted! Welcome to Sovngarde. Please join the guild Discord through the link here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S - the link in the main post is currently incorrect.

When entering the server, please read up on the information for new people and message a Leader or Founder to receive an in game invite and Discord role update.

Accepted! Please see the messages above.

Accepted! See above.

Hey there, if possible, can you DM me through RealmEye to see if we can arrange something, if you’re still keen on selling those tombs. Thanks! :slight_smile:

• I’m a newbie who’d like to experience and get the hang of this game through the camaraderie and tutelage of more experienced players.

• Yes, mainly due to the inactivity of the guild and the timezone difference.

• None whatsoever.

• As of now I’m a casual player looking for things to occupy my time. I get on every couple hours and take breaks in between sessions.

• ASE/AU

• Assuming I can trade them for in-game items aside from realm gold then yes.

• I think that as long as it doesn’t negatively impact anyone or anything and increases the overall enjoyment of a game then it’s fine.

• I don’t speak at all on discord but I am willing to refrain from any unfriendly forms of communication.

• Assuming mute is fine then yes.

I have chosen it because it looks like a fun guild and my friend recommended it to me
It was very inactive and not enjoyable
I am willing to learn and I have done a shatters once
I play about 24 out of the 30 and I love the game.
Any
I already have draconis keys and Puppets encores keys and shaitens and 1 davy and I am willing to give potions
I never done it and I feel it can ruin games.
I never really do curse much so I am willing.
Yes though I may not talk all the time.

Accepted! Please join the guild Discord through this link. discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Please also read up on the information for new people channel in the Discord, and message a Leader or Founder to receive an in game invite and Discord role update.

Accepted! Please view the reply above. :slight_smile: Welcome to Sovngarde

Game becomes stale when you grind dungeons without interacting with anyone- want to join a guild with somewhat active chat.

Dead guilds, which had little to no activity.

Besides leeching in public shatts & tombs, I don’t have much experience with the dungeons.

As of now I’m fairly active, getting on realm for a few hours daily.

AUS

Willing to donate pots to buy guild keys.

hacking in a flash game lol

Yes.

Yes.

Accepted! Use this link to join our guild Discord: discord.gg/JT4dd2S
Once you’re in, message a Leader or Founder to have them invite you into the guild in game and update your Discord role. Please also read up on the information for new people channel in the server, thanks!

Welcome to Sovngarde.

In game name is StriderZZZ

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I have chosen Sovngarde as I believe I will be able to bring a fun and enjoyable experience to the guild and am quite experienced with the higher tier dungeons and am very capable of teaching to others
• Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Yes I was a previous member of the guild but was kicked due to inactivity
• Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
I have experience with tombs shatters and majority of the high tier dungeons apart from the new lost halls as I haven’t played since the lost halls update
• What is your dedication/activity to the game?
As of recently I have gotten back into the game since a good break was needed
• What is your main server?
My main servers are the Australian and ASE
• Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes I can chuck in keys such as tombs ots shatters
• What are your views on hacking?
Hacking is not acceptable and only ruins the game for everyone, in my opinion its pointless
• Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes I can easily get along and be mindful of the younger people that may be in the guild
• Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine
Yes voice chat is fine

The name looked cool and you wrote a really long post here.

Yes, I left because it got kinda empty due to people leaving for college or work or whatever. ( I was a cofounder, guild was Ridiri O’Laimhin)

Yes I’m a member of lhz and the shatters one, as well as having run plenty of tombs, OTs, and the 3 lucky events.

Usually every day, about 5-6 days a week on average, depends on who is on, who is playing, and which discords are running dungeons.

I don’t really have one right now, I mainly just run dungeons with the 2 discords hopping around a lot. I can play on pretty much every server, though I prefer ones with a medium amount of people playing.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds?
If I can donate I will, I’m just looking to play more than to get rich.

Ehh I don’t hack, I don’t care if others do as long as they don’t drag on me. Hacks aren’t really that much in Rotmg now so doesn’t really affect other players.

By default I’m probably not family friendly, but yeah I have a family I live with so I can definitely not curse when in voice chat.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Yes, I’ll probably be in voice chat most of the time if I can, preferably speaking, but muted if I have to be for other reasons.

Accepted! Use this link to join our guild Discord: discord.gg/JT4dd2S
Once you’re in, message a Leader or Founder to have them invite you into the guild in game and update your Discord role. Please also read up on the information for new people channel in the server, thanks!

Welcome to Sovngarde.