Spam filter does not allow b-e-r-t

the spam filter be like @Omniculus

Trivial Issues Thread

Why does Deca still update their word based filter? Its clearly not working and only annoys actual players.

i was saying “bert” fine in guild chat earlier. Were you not able to see it? Bc it didn’t filter my messages

It doesn’t check if your sentence have less than 3 words i think

if you say “oryx” it’s fine, but if you say “selling oryxmas drinks” it won’t work

good old shadow muting :sunglasses:

0 for oryx, that’s how RWT spambots get around this btw. You can use it too if you want.

I use orix

Big fan @BlackIist

Would some kind soul mind explaining to me how shadow muting works? If it’s what I think it sounds like, I believe I was repeatedly slapped with it multiple tiles in a row when talking extensively with someone in a bazaar about many topics. Does it involve one way muting, perchance?

If you use a banned word too many times, you get it. If you spam the same message every time, you get it (that’s why I alternate between full stops and no full stops when trading) if you get the ‘you’re typing too fast’ thing. You can check by using /t hi hi If it shows up as hi instead of Hi, you’re shadowmuted.

Ok. I’ve gotten the “typing too fast” message a couple of times before, but I only got a spam flag once in the 40 minutes+ we were talking. It would suddenly strike one or both of us without warning after a few minutes. I guess I should learn all of the flagged words, then.
On that note, has someone bothered making a list on the forums, yet? I know words including oryx, harmless words that conjoin to create curse words, a couple of high value trading items, and yes, “Bert” (I was using that in context forever ago and got flagged lol).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.