SPC https://discord.gg/W82NpWS

Are you exhausted of poorly lead lost halls runs? How about not even meeting the requirements due to strict restrictions on maxed stats and base fame? Introducing Snake Pit Central! Our only requirement is a total of 8 maxed stats, so 1 8/8 or 8 1/8s doesn’t matter!

Founded by a former LHZ Moderator, Raid Leader, and Shatters Run Organizer, SPC will allow for quick clearing of The Lost Halls. LHZ’s MadPeach has agreed not to ban anyone associated with the server if that’s a concern to you. No star requirement either, so what are you waiting for? https://discord.gg/UT2nSQ5
(And don’t worry, we know how to write a bot.)

About the hacks policy. I have discussed with the other admins and mods, and we’ll be banning hackers with PROOF, but there will be no WITCH HUNTING. Sorry for the misunderstanding. There was a miscommunication among the staff members.

Wendell-Pierce-Shaking-My-Head

We have a “hack at your own risk” policy. You can report the hackers to deca but otherwise we don’t care if you hack unless you hinder the runs.

This policy will make you conflict with the other LH discords. I heard you and LHZ recently made a settlement not to [literally attack] each other. However, other discords that you have not signed treaties with will make a big deal out of this and ban all members of their respective discords that are in both your and the [insert discord here] server.

Also, no treaty with SBC, LHH(ded) or EDZ or Shatts
altho i guess EDZ and Shatts is implied

Lol someone didn’t read the whole sentence

No I read the whole sentence. By not reporting or removing hackers you are in fact encouraging it.

Basically, by not reporting hackers you are implicit[ly complicit] in their hacks.

reporting hacks will discourage them—>less hack—> gud 4 game

not reporting hacks—>more hacks due to hackers realizing that there wiill be minor repercussions—>bad 4 game

On the contrary, we’ve established relationships with several discords and plan to host a database for a common ban list. To refuse membership and step on other servers would be at a complete disregard for discord’s ToS and what they stand for, as I told Iodestar (see lhz announcement)

Finish the sentence…

1. you are using this ToS right? https://discordapp.com/terms

2. Also: you are literally giving hackers free reign. If DECA hits your server and finds members in other discords, then rip those discords.

3. Logically, there most likely be more hackers in your server than any other server (your server is the only one to not report hacks). Even if a common banlist is established, you will either have to 1) Break your established “no hackers rule” or 2) hackers will still be in force in your server

4. Also, just simply saying that your have established relationships with other discords is not enough. Screenshot please.

5. Also, has DECA approved of your existence? The way you run your server is very sketchy, and I don’t think that DECA will condone of your no-report-4-hackers policy. If DECA does a discord purge, then you will likely become a target for investigations at the very least.

Lol

What? Who cares. Im pretty sure deca doesnt give 2 shits.

Discord is not owned by Deca and they have no power over it.

I mean its a discord server. ToS dont apply to it and DECA cant do anything about it even if they wanted to.

This is way too funny, I can’t take your response seriously

1. Yes
  2. Deca hits discord good meme
  3. So what? Other discords don’t ban without proper evidence otherwise more than a few people would be complaining
  4. My co-owner and I are making the bots for other servers, ask @Koubi for details I don’t know if he wants it private
  5. See 2, Deca doesn’t own discord or have any control over it whatsoever. Aka you would think they’d ‘purge’ all the know hacker guild discords if they could

Seems about right.

keyword former

He got banned for other reasons, many which are false

I remember back in the day there was a discord server that duped vials, they also posted on these forums, and SBC banned anyone in the duping discord.

thats the kind I of stuff I meant

I was banned for making a server while moderating one of Peach’s servers