Spending money

He is Asian Murican

I think I’ve spent a solid $500 on RotMG, lol. #Worth

spent about 2,5k €
:^)

No I didn’t, the most I’ve spent in,one single sitting was at that birthday party, you remember right, Jason?

I spent ze moneyz

[I have been summoned! OB]

Yeah, I was a $50/month player when I first started playing, all going to charslots and vault chests, then eventually dyes and backpacks as well. I’d dump the remaining bits on mystery boxes, too, but it’s been quite a while since I’ve bought gold.

I think I’ve spent a total of maybe $300-350, but I look at it as supporting the devs so it’s money well spent. Plus I’m a grown adult with a full-time job, so I can afford to drop $50 on a whim once in a while—I understand not all of y’all have that luxury.

Kinda off topic but do you teach yoga lessons for moneyz?

Yup—I only teach one class a week (at $30/class), but the free gym membership (as an employee) is a compelling fringe benefit. I really should be pimping myself out for private lessons—that’s where the real money is.

personaly i have spent around 100$ i say the best things to buy are to get upto 3 char slots then maybe around 5 vaults then work on your pet

I’ve spent around $200 but I spent it wisely - only permanent stuff like pet food and more vault chests and char slots.

Depends if Mommy’s credit card is a luxury.

@Mattjoe so now that you’ve got around 30 signatories, I’m curious to see what happens, keep us updated :blush:.

ive saved up probably $500 and probably won’t be able to sepnd t on anything.
my parents would say its a sign of addiction

yes I have. do I regret it… a little. Spend it on stuff that will last forever like skins, slots, pet stuff etc.

I’ve spent 10$ total on a single character slot.

woah 11 likes
My yellow star isn’t registering:c

Idk why you’re necrobumping a topic.

You need to relog for star to update.

lol cute, in that case, a big fat YES :slight_smile:

oops, i just replied to a necrobump (saw it in the homepage) :T my bad…

can relate

Hello Mattjoe,

Yes I’ve spent money on RoTMG. Actually I recently returned after a couple of years lol
Never really gave the game a chance before but now I have and enjoy it a lot with my 2 brothers.

I say it’s a great choice to spend a little bit of money in the game ESPECIALLY when they release packs that give character slots, vaults, etc for a low price.
Having just 1 character slot will make your gameplay stale tbh
That’s what I’d buy first if you ever decide to spend a bit of money. Plus it help support the developers to continue giving us new updates like the Lost Halls coming soon!