Spending money

Mhm

well i spent lots of it on mysterybox and buying abilities in nexus to trade to life and get skins. but most of it idk maybe on pet feed. i have a legendary now

I personally spent around 100ish USDā€¦ Not proud of it because I wasted it all on gear that I lost a couple minutes later. I agree with all these other people, only spend around $20 and spend the gold on mainly vaults and char slots. Even keys or the mystery box would be a good idea.

Iā€™d say maybe hold of for a little bit make sure you like the game, log some time. Then maybe go in and buy $20 dollars or so then you can get another char slot, and vaults, grow your account. Id say in moderation spend money on it. $20-$50 max. On a side note donā€™t buy any gear (except maybe a backpack on a maxed character) so like a ring or anything you can buy them with in game items! Best of luck

Awesome :smiley:

Lies, i bet u spent over 300 dollars

He is Asian Murican

I think Iā€™ve spent a solid $500 on RotMG, lol. #Worth

spent about 2,5k ā‚¬
:^)

No I didnā€™t, the most Iā€™ve spent in,one single sitting was at that birthday party, you remember right, Jason?

I spent ze moneyz

[I have been summoned! OB]

Yeah, I was a $50/month player when I first started playing, all going to charslots and vault chests, then eventually dyes and backpacks as well. Iā€™d dump the remaining bits on mystery boxes, too, but itā€™s been quite a while since Iā€™ve bought gold.

I think Iā€™ve spent a total of maybe $300-350, but I look at it as supporting the devs so itā€™s money well spent. Plus Iā€™m a grown adult with a full-time job, so I can afford to drop $50 on a whim once in a whileā€”I understand not all of yā€™all have that luxury.

Kinda off topic but do you teach yoga lessons for moneyz?

Yupā€”I only teach one class a week (at $30/class), but the free gym membership (as an employee) is a compelling fringe benefit. I really should be pimping myself out for private lessonsā€”thatā€™s where the real money is.

personaly i have spent around 100$ i say the best things to buy are to get upto 3 char slots then maybe around 5 vaults then work on your pet

Iā€™ve spent around $200 but I spent it wisely - only permanent stuff like pet food and more vault chests and char slots.

Depends if Mommyā€™s credit card is a luxury.

@Mattjoe so now that youā€™ve got around 30 signatories, Iā€™m curious to see what happens, keep us updated :blush:.

ive saved up probably $500 and probably wonā€™t be able to sepnd t on anything.
my parents would say its a sign of addiction

yes I have. do I regret itā€¦ a little. Spend it on stuff that will last forever like skins, slots, pet stuff etc.

Iā€™ve spent 10$ total on a single character slot.