[Spoilers] April Fool's Update + some more

Chicken riot

Everyone talking about the sprites, but no one is asking the real question…

What does weak actually do to enemies?
ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃˡˡ, ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᶦᵗᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ʷᵉᵃᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵉᵐᶦᵉˢ…

Heck, you’re right.
I guess it’s time to revive this topic, hehe.

So is this happening? There’s only 30 mins left as all pranks are meant to happen before noon, and it’s now 11:30

2019-04-01%20(13)

op indeed

80-130 damage
80% rate of fire
10 range

Might come back to prod for a decent amount of time if this is added, nice.

This is literally the best thing ever

other timezones lol

It’s fucking 8 for me

I’ve found The Machine really fun it doesn’t even feel like a vanity dungeon. Quite a shame it’s labelled as that.

Also who came up with the Australia Server’s appearance lmao.

I wonder if it will stay year round like parasites. But probably not. The only thing vanity i feel about the machine is the loot

So at least 2 of the vanity weapons beat out tops/existing gear in DPS AND Range… by a massive degree, so I’m going to assume OP during their holiday nerfed once it’s over, which tbh would be a great system for all vanity weapons, shorter the holiday, the more OP (like boost winter reskins weapons 1 tier during winter).
Side-note: The Machine as it currently is, has more effort in it’s design than half the court dungeons so yer, definitely keep it in the game, give it thematically fitting loot, etc. Maybe move away from the glitch lore and go to, idk, the computer in nest becoming sentient or something.

Er…which ones would that exactly be?
I could see the Kiddforce staff being powerful, but other than that…

Mango seems pretty powerful with an average damage of about 240 if i recall, but it’s got low RoF and I haven’t tested it out yet

Gonna copy what I said from the subreddit.

The running joke with all six non-ST vanity items is that they have appealing stats, but have some sort of side effect to their firing pattern that makes them highly impractical. The wand shoots horizontally left and right, the bow is five shots with a huge spread, etc. You could get good DPS out of them if you sit on things, though. Mister Mango is arguably the most viable of them all, but the shots are slow and infrequent so it’s pretty sluggish to use. If you’re going to play like that, you might as well just use the ST dagger.

At the time hadn’t seen the shot pattern of staff, but I stick by that claim for the dagger.

The “MMace MMurderer” has comparable DPS and range.

The “MMace MMurderer” has the sprite of the “Penetrating Spell” and a black line. Remember, it has 5 range.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.