[Spoilers] Marble Seal Nerf, MotMG/Reconstruction UTs and more

someone make this a discord react, we need this

Djinn

The flying brain is now an actual brain instead of a red octopus image
The white demon is now a demon with horns instead of white and blue blob the colours of which mesh together image
And now we have gundam constructs!

I don’t know about you guys, but I love that all of the Wildshadow sprites are getting the makeovers they deserve. They all look awesome. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, all of you who prefer the old ones are just blinded by nostalgia.

edit: i just noticed that the new djnn and sprite god sprites are quite similar, for good reason

To be fair, I don’t like the fitting brain as much now. I never liked them being called “flying brains” because that’s not what they were, really, but I do like the old sprite better. I like it having its eye. Forever peripatetically shuffling about, repeatedly suffering from a bad case of “deadly” eye ticks…

…but if they weren’t what they were called then what were they?

Their own homogenous creation. I know that the original devs tried to base their sprites off of pre- existing mythological creatures, but not everything was always accurate, and there are most certainly other made up enemies nowadays.

yeah, flying brains

didn’t they just use that oryx guy’s spritesheet for the contest?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.