ST Archer Set

I think that realm is in need of an archer and ninja set. These are some sprites I made that I thought would look pretty cool as an ST Archer Set. They currently do not have any stats…
-------------------------------------------OLD SPRITES-------------------------------------------
Archer%20Weapon
Archer%20Ability
Archer%20Armor
Archer%20Ring
-------------------------------------------NEW SPRITES------------------------------------------
Archer%20Weapon
Archer%20Ability
Archer%20Armor
Archer%20Ring
What do you guys think about the new ones? :3
(ring still looks crap lol, i dont know what will help it)

These are just my own criticisms, so take them how you will.

The bow’s “curvature-wood-thing” looks a bit too close to the string. Also, bows aren’t usually drawn with the arrow on it, if that’s what I think it is, but minor detail.
The quiver has that weird shape here that I don’t understand what it’s supposed to be. Capture
The armor needs a bit of shading, and so does the ring. They look somewhat flat and “stale”, for lack of a better word. Also, the ring’s color scheme is a massive contrast to the other parts of the set; apple green and the dirt/orangish-brown is pretty contasting.

it feels a bit undershaded

I’d rather say it has dull colors and too many low contrast shades.

W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶!̶ :grin:
Updated sprites, what do you guys think about them?

yea thanks dull was the word i was looking for

definitely look better, but i feel the color is all the same and not much contrast, I would also suggest playing around with the ring to test new designs

I think you should look into establishing a theme for the items. Right now these items are telling me “hinting at a honey/beehive theme”. Also for the shading, I personally have nothing against if you wanna have your own method of shading, but my tip to you is to establish a stronger contrast between the dark colors and the light colors.
For example, if you look at the t0 quiver:
It has a clear shadow and ‘light bit’ on it, which also give away its round shape.

Or this t0 prism:
There’s a very clear difference in the shades of the prism, which help give it depth.

Gotcha, I will edit them soon! :slight_smile:

That one was the old quiver he redid it

This is kinda Halloween themed set. I think bow should drop from udl(kinda looks like a dbow) Quiver should drop from halloween cem, and well the armor looks like rags of the host, almost identical, but with different colors, and I think armor should drop from halloween cem. Ring kinda looks like pyra. Idk where to drop.

this may be just me but I think the new sprites look worse than the old ones

I like the new sprites, except for the ring, for which I prefered the original one (apart from the fact it’s overshaded).

Was trying to find names for those, here’s what I came up with :

Broken Sun Archer ST Set :

Solar Bane

“A bow shooting arrows of pure light, gifted by old divinities to an ancient hero”

Dawn Breaker

“Once held by a protector of the Nexus, this quiver holds the power of solar flames.”

Burning attire

“The armor of a forgotten hero, made out of solid flames and divine gold.”

Archer%20Ring

Light of the Nexus

“A rare sunstone set on a dark gold ring, worn by generals to inspire their armies.”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.